Chapter fifteen | Plane confession

Mal's pov.

My heart was pounding as I went through the gate and sat down on the plane. I wasn't alone, however. Jane, Slenda and Tami were coming with me. I kept looking around in paranoia, knowing someone knew who I was.

"Everything is fine, Maliki. Be still and focus." Jane said, placing her arm on my shoulder.

I gripped the arm rest and tensed up.

"M-maliki? Calm D-down, please." Tami said, forcing her hand to hold mine.

"Is he a first time flyer?" A flight attendant asked.

"He has extreme anxiety when it comes to flying, and he didn't take his medication." Jane said back to the woman.

"Oh, I see. The most dangerous part of a flight is liftoff and landing. Have a lovely time." the flight attendant said before walking away.

"Slow ass fuck." I heard her say as she walked away.

Slenda's pov.

I look up from my book and glare at the woman. She walked away in an bossy stride. I stood up and tossed my book to the floor, before walking towards her.

I feel Maliki's hand on my wrist. I look down and he's holding my hand and looking at me. He shook his head, as a plea for me not to go, but I wasn't going to let that woman talk down to Maliki as she did. Jane had a smile on her face, and Tami pulled Maliki into her arms. The two knew what was going on. I followed the flight attendant until she entered the bathroom. She pulled a pack of cigarettes out of her bra and started smoking.

"Smoking on a plane? Your parents must be so disappointed." I said, revealing myself to her.

She dropped her cigarette and backed into the wall.

"First, you aggravate my beloved, than you insult his intelligence. Now you are putting him and the others in danger? No no no, dear." I said, waving my finger

I snap my fingers and a portal opens up. On the wall she's leaning against. She moved away before they could drag her into it, but the long black slender arms reached for their prey as it squabbled on the floor.

She let out a scream as the arms grabbed and pulled her down into the void, never to be seen from or heard from again. I reactivated my invisibility and exited the bathroom, and walking back to my seat.

"Let me see the boy. I... have a knack for calming him down. Do not take that the wrong way." I say, blushing and looking to the ground.

I walk up to the row of seats, and flip the arm wrests back, before sitting in Maliki's lap.

"Shhhh, Dear. Everything will be alright. Soon, we will be in Las Angeles. Sleep, dear. Sleep well." I say, stroking his hair.

I use a small fraction of my power, and force him to sleep.

Maliki's pov.

As flashes of gory images ran through my mind, I look around and realize. I was awake and still on the plane. I look around and see the girls asleep, each tightly wrapping around me, but than I notice something else. The sound of a camera. I listen and hear footsteps and faint perverted giggling. In the blue light of the cabin, I see a man hunched over, taking photo's of people. He stood up and walked towards the bathroom. I broke free of the girls grips and followed him through the cabin.

He closed the bathroom door and locked it. I grabbed the knob and pulled on it.

"Occupied." He grunted from inside.

His voice was that of a drunk, being slurred and quickly as he said it.

I tore the door and seen the man's pants below his knees and him looking at the camera. He was touching himself to his pictures. He turned to me in surprise and tried pushing my out of the restroom.

I grabbed his arms and yanked the. Downwards, snapping the arms in half before gripping the sides of his head, and applying pressure. The longer I squeezed the more angry I got. Flashes of gory images and cryptic words that made no sense... but I could still understand them. Kill. Crush. Murder. Destroy. Is what the words meant. I kept squeezing his head until his skull collapsed under the weight, and exploded in my hands. I looked down at the camera, before stomping on it, shattering the camera.

"By the gods... you... Maliki?" Slenda asked from behind me.

I turned around and ran and hugged Slenda.

"Do not worry, darling. Nothing bad happened. You... done something very good today. You used an ability. Could you please describe to me what you saw?" Slenda asked.

"Oh... um... I saw... flashing pictures in my head. Gory imagery. There was some sort of grumbling in the background as well. The words are foreign to me but I could still... understand them." I say, looking up to me as she brushed her hair with her hand.

"Oh, baby. That is... fantastic. We might have the same abilities, dear." Slenda said, patting my head.

I washed the blood off of my face and hair, and I took my bloody shirt off.

"Come now, dear. It is time for you to go back to your seat and head back to sleep. I will take care of the mess. Do not worry about the other passengers as well. They are sound asleep. Now go." Slenda said, patting my head.

I cautiously left the bathroom and looked around. Everyone was sleeping as if nothing happened. I walked back to my seat and shoved my bloody shirt into my carry on bag, and pulled out a clean white tee shirt, and slipped it on. Slenda walked back out and walked to me, lifting Jane gently and placing jane in Slenda's seat before Slenda herself sat in Jane's seat. She flipped the arm rest back and pulled me close to her.

"I am proud of you. Very proud." Slenda said, rubbing my shoulder.

I lat my head against her side, and feel her warmth.

"Maliki... may I confess something?" Slenda asks.

"Of... of course." I say, looking up at Slenda.

She is blushing, and looking forward.

"I... want you... to kiss me." Slenda said, her face getting more red.

"Kiss you?" I ask, making sure I didn't misconstrue her words.

"Y-yes. I would like for you to kiss me. I've watch you kiss Jane, Liu, Jess, Tami, Benny... and I've been... here. It's perfectly alright if you don-

I pulled Slenda's face down towards me and pressed my lips where hers would've been if she had them. I kiss her over and over and over again.

"Yes... I've been wanting to feel this... more... please." Slenda moaned as I kissed her.

"I wanna... confess... something too." I say between kisses.

"What is it?" Slenda asks in anticipation.

"I... I love you... and the others... Romantically." I confess, still kissing her.

She wraps her arms around me and pulls me close.

"I've been waiting for that, darling. I've been wanting you to say that for some time. Really, everyone at the mansion has... would you like to be ours?" Slenda asked in a sweet, soft voice.

"Does this mean... you're accepting my feelings?" I ask.

"Yes, my dear. I am accepting your feelings. From now on and forever, you are my beloved. Our beloved." Slenda says, rubbing my back.

"I... I'm happy. I won't let you or the others down." I say, looking up at Slenda with a determined look.

"I know, my love. It is time for you to go back to sleep. I will wake you in the morning, and remember. I love you." Slenda said, drooping a blanket from thin air over me.

"I love you too, Slenda." I said, before giving her a final kiss and falling asleep leaning against her.

"I promise, Maliki, to never abandon or leave you. I promise." I heard her say as I drifted off.