MWSWIWY Finale

"Y-yes, love, it's me

"Y-yes, love, it's me... And our twins" Jungkook says, smiling. Taehyung ran to them and immediately peppered their faces with kisses as he cried.
"I'll take the babies and clean them" Jin says and the couple nodded, carefully giving the twins to Jin, who called the men inside to leave the couple for a minute. Jungkook gasped as Taehyung carried him.

He smiled, wrapping his legs around the older's waist.
"I was so worried, baby... I thought you guys were dead" Taehyung says as he stared at the younger.
"I'm so sorry, I was too scared to go back..." Jungkook says, chuckling.

"I love you... I fucking love you so so much" Taehyung says and kissed the younger deeply. The younger smiles in between the kissed, hugging Taehyung's neck. They pulled away for air, staring at each other.
"I will never lose you again" Taehyung says and connected his forehead with the younger.

The couple laid on the bed, staring at their twins with loving eyes. Taehyung takes a deep breath, hands cold as he felt nervous.
"Honey?" Taehyung says and Jungkook looked at him, with a smile.
"I'm so happy I met you... And now, we have a family... But something's missing... " Taehyung says and Jungkook frowned.

"Don't tell me you want more kids, Tae" Jungkook says, glaring.
"Well, yeah... But that's not it... " Taehyung says, scratching his nape before showing the small box. Jungkook gasps, staring at Taehyung, who smiled at him.
"The thing that is missing is the ring and my last name on your name" Taehyung says, chuckling.

"Will you marry me?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook nodded, tearing up. Taehyung wiped his tears and slipped the ring on Jungkook's finger.
"I have something to say" Jungkook says and Taehyung nodded.
"Thank you for changing me... " Jungkook says and Taehyung chuckled, nodding and kissing him.

"I love you so much... "

"I love you too... So so much... "