MWSWIWY 32

Taehyung sighs as he stared at Jungkook, the younger had been crying about how the ice cream tasted good with him dipping some pickles in it

"Hyung, you wanna try?" Jungkook asks but he's still crying.
"Baby, you need to stop crying... I know the pickle with ice cream is good, your eyes are getting puffy" Taehyung says, chuckling. He's startled as Jungkook stopped, touching his eyes.
"Is it?" He says, wiping his tears.

He chuckles and helped him wipe his tears and some ice cream on the corner of his lips.
"Are you excited to see him soon?" Taehyung asks, smiling as he stared at Jungkook's bump.
"Of course, they're my first babies" Jungkook says, startled as he covered his mouth.
"Wait... What?" Taehyung says, frowning.

"I need to call Jin-" Jungkook is cut off as Taehyung covered his mouth.
"Them...? Babies?" Taehyung says, still shocked. Jungkook removed Taehyung's hand off and nodded.
"Yes, them... We're going to have triplets" Jungkook says, staring at Taehyung.
"T-triplets?" Taehyung stutters and Jungkook laughed.
"Just twins, hyung" Jungkook says, chuckling.

7 months into pregnancy...

Jungkook huffs as Taehyung massaged his shoulders. They were getting bigger and even heavier, and Jungkook always becomes moody because of it. So, they asked Jin for some help.
"How about you lift his bump for like 5 minutes, Taehyung" Jin says, frowning.
"Is that even safe?" Taehyung asks, frowning.

"Yes, I saw it on some videos, it gives them relief but as you put it down, they'll be back on their moody selves" Jin says, chuckling.
"Try it" Jin says and they nodded. Taehyung helped Jungkook up. He stood behind Jungkook as instructed by Jin. He put his hands under Jungkook's bump. He then slowly lifts it up. He smiled as he hears Jungkook's sigh in relief. It took 5 minutes until Taehyung slowly lifts it down.

"Ahh, you fucker... I want you to do this to me everyday now until they're out"

"Oh, shit"