MWSWIWY 14

Jungkook pouts as he sat inside his house

Jungkook pouts as he sat inside his house. He's missing--
"No! I am not missing him" He says, huffing as he crosses his arms, shaking his head. He looked to his side, eyes widening as he sees Taehyung. Rubbing his eyes, he looked again and saw no one. He gulped, biting his bottom lip.
"Okay, okay, I'm totally missing him" He says and grabbed his phone, dialling Taehyung's number.

Taking a deep breath, he waits until he hears the older's voice.

"Oh, why is the love of my life calling me? It's usually me who calls first"

"Can you shut the fuck up? I want you here" Jungkook says, huffing. He hears chuckles behind the line, making his eye flick.

"You're horny?"

Jungkook's eyes widened, choking on his own saliva.
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING?! I JUST WANT YOU HERE BECAUSE I AM BORED... ANDIAMMISSINGYOU" Jungkook screamed.

"What was the last part? I didn't quite here you"

"You know what? Bye" He says, ending the call and putting it on the his coffee table, crossing his arms as he huffed again. Suddenly, there was a knock on his door. Frowning, he went to go check it. He opened the door and is met with Taehyung, who held some snacks.

"You're always mad, I was just teasing you" Taehyung says, laughing as he got in.
"You made me mad" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.
"You sounded horny" Taehyung says, wincing as Jungkook pinched his side.
"Why did you want me here?" Taehyung says, smirking.
"Because iammissingyou" Jungkook says, huffing and looking down.

"You were missing me?" Taehyung says as he lifts Jungkook's head up. They made eye contact and Jungkook couldn't help but blush. He slapped Taehyung's hand away, looking away.
"You're cute" Taehyung says and Jungkook huffed again.
"Do you always wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook glared at him.

"Just jokes"