MWSWIWY 33

Jungkook struggles as he sits up, he had felt pain and was the ready why he's abruptly waken up

Jungkook struggles as he sits up, he had felt pain and was the ready why he's abruptly waken up. He sees Taehyung, opening his eyes as he felt the bed move.
"Why is it wet? Did you wet the bed?" Taehyung says, rubbing his eyes as he removed the blanket.

Jungkook looked at it, eyes widened.
"Hyung... I think my water broke" Jungkook says, biting his bottom lip.

"Oh, your water bottle broke... Wait... Your water broke?!" Taehyung says, startling Jungkook. The younger scoffs, poking Taehyung's head.
"I just said that" Jungkook says, huffing as he felt contractions.

"I'll go call Jin hyung" Taehyung says and dialled Jin's number and tapped his foot as he waited, also helping Jungkook as he stood up to change clothes. He helped the younger change before he heard Jin's voice

"Ye-"

He didn't even let Jin finish his sentence as he's already panicking and he didn't want it to be long.
"Jungkook's water broke" He says and the call ended. He puts his phone in his pajama pocket and their door opened, being met with Jin.

"Hurry up" Jin says, not caring that he's in pajamas as he held the car keys. Taehyung grabbed their hospital bag and helped Jungkook out.

They reached the hospital, Jungkook is immediately helped by the nurses and doctors as Taehyung called for help. Jungkook is rolled to a room where he's checked. The two is then lead to the delivery room, Jin being outside as he said so.

"Jungkook, you can do this" Taehyung says as he kisses Jungkook's hand.
"Shut the fuck up, Taehyung... Do you wanna switch places?" Jungkook says with gritted teeth.
"No, no" Taehyung says, laughing nervously.

They heard the baby's cries after 5 minutes and they're shown the first baby, it was a girl. After another 5 minutes, a boy is born. Their twins.