MWSWIWY 16

Taehyung chuckles as Jungkook walked ahead of him, with crossed arms

"Baby, I didn't even let her" Taehyung says as he tries to catch up with the younger.
"Shut up" Jungkook says, huffing. Taehyung finally catches up to Jungkook and he wrapped an arm around his waist.

"I feel like you always wake up on the wrong side of the bed" Taehyung says and Jungkook glared at him and removed his arm around his waist.
"Baby, I was just joking" Taehyung says, suddenly, there was a loud gunshot, startling Jungkook.

"Jungkook, duck!" Taehyung says and Jungkook did, startled as he's almost hit my a bullet. People starts to panic, which causes Taehyung and Jungkook to bump into them. Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand and took him to a more safe place. The gunshots continue, some people got shot. Jungkook looked at Taehyung with a worried expression.

"Here" Taehyung says and gave the spare gun he had.
"B-but... I don't know how to use it properly yet..." Jungkook says and Taehyung shushes him.
"You can do it, okay? Protect yourself" Taehyung says and kissed his forehead before leaving.
"Taehyung!" Jungkook says, making Taehyung look back.
"Be careful" Jungkook says and Taehyung smiled, nodding.

"Go to the car, and be careful" Taehyung says before leaving. Jungkook gulped and looked around, about to run away when someone grabbed him by the hair.
"Ahh!" He yells, looking back to be met with a masked guy.
"Let go! You fucker!" Jungkook screamed, kicking the guy on the crotch. Jungkook didn't waste anytime and just ran off.

Jungkook looked around as he hid in the car, worried for Taehyung. He held the gun tight in his hand, gulping. The car window is then shattered, making his eyes wide. He looked up and sees the same masked guy. He breathes heavily as the guy managed to open the locked car door.

"You motherfucker"