MWSWIWY 13

Jungkook gasped in amusement as he walked in with Taehyung

Jungkook gasped in amusement as he walked in with Taehyung. They're currently in Taehyung's mansion, where under it was a place where they can train and practice.
"You're rich" Jungkook says, laughing.
"I can be your sugar daddy" Taehyung says, winking.

"Shut up" Jungkook says and continued to look around. They walked down the basement and that's when Jungkook saw it. A place where it's full of weapons and men that is chitchatting. They stood up when they saw Taehyung, bowing at him.

"Woah" Jungkook says, smiling.
"Everybody, meet Jungkook... I will be training him" Taehyung says, smiling.
"Oh, boss, is this the guy you've been obsessing over?" One man says, wiggling his brows.
"Shut up" Taehyung says, huffing. His men laughed and teased Taehyung, while Jungkook laughed at the interaction.

"Mr Jungkook, you better answer our boss soon, he's been single his whole life" One man says, making Jungkook blush a little.
"If he'll try harder, I might" Jungkook says, smiling.
"Did you hear that, boss?! You're gonna have a boyfriend soon!" They all said, cheering for Taehyung.

"Shut up, you guys... Go and do your jobs" Taehyung says, huffing. They all laughed.
"Well, boss, we'll leave you two alone" They said and ran out.
"At least you treat them good" Jungkook says, smiling.
"Yeah, that's why they tease me" Taehyung says, chuckling.
"I think it's cute" Jungkook says as Taehyung puts on the safety gears on him.

"You think so? They're annoying, teasing me everyday" Taehyung says, huffing.
"Well, that just shows that they're not scared of you" Jungkook says, smiling.
"I'd rather have that than having one of them betraying you" Jungkook says as held the gun. Taehyung then helped Jungkook hold it properly, smiling.
"Oh, yeah" Taehyung says. Jungkook is startled as Taehyung whispered that in his ear with the deepest voice he heard. He gulped but composed himself.

 He gulped but composed himself