MWSWIWY 17

Jungkook looked up with wide eyes, the gun in his hand tightly held as the guy that had broken the window laughed

Jungkook looked up with wide eyes, the gun in his hand tightly held as the guy that had broken the window laughed. He gulped before shakily pointing the gun at the guy. The guy laughed and also pointed his gun.
"I'm gonna die... Oh, my goodness... Taehyungie... Come quick" He thought, biting his bottom lip.

He closed his eyes and pulled the trigger, he heard a body falling. Reopening his eyes, he's met with a nothing. He sits up and looked down to see the guy, laying in a pool of his own blood. Jungkook gulped and slowly smiled, he had managed to properly use the gun now.

He then spots Taehyung, who gasped and smiles at him.
"You did it" Taehyung says and opened the door, hugging him and kissed his forehead.
"We need to go now" Taehyung says. Jungkook nodded and got in. Taehyung didn't care about the body nor the broken glass, he got in the driver's seat and started the car.

He looked at Jungkook from the rear view mirror before driving off.
"Did you get hurt?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook shows his arm that had a cut, probably from the glass.
"You're hurt too" Jungkook says, staring at him in worry.
"Don't worry, I'm used to it... I am strong" Taehyung says, chuckling.
"Oh, shut up, when we arrive at the warehouse, I'll clean and bandage it up" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.

"Aww, my baby cares about me" Taehyung says. Jungkook scoffs, huffing as he looked away.
"You really care about me" Taehyung says and Jungkook groaned.
"Of course I'd care about you! You're my boyfriend! You motherfucker!" Jungkook says, crossing his arms as he rolled his eyes again.

"Stop rolling your eyes, you'd do that when we do-" Taehyung is cut off.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, TAEHYUNG!"