MWSWIWY 12

Jungkook wakes up and it's all because of his phone ringing

Jungkook wakes up and it's all because of his phone ringing. Groaning, he took his phone from the nightstand, answering the call.
"Hello?" He says, huffing.

"Oh, did I disturb my love's sleep again?"

"Shut up, I haven't even answered you yet" Jungkook says, huffing again. He hears Taehyung laugh before he talked.

"I brought you some banana milk"

This got Jungkook's attention and now he's fully awake.
"Asshole, where is it" Jungkook says, saying it with a cold voice even though he's excited.

"Look out the window"

Jungkook rolls his eyes and got off of his bed, walking to his window, looking out and seeing Taehyung there, waving at him while holding a plastic bag.
"Wait up, asshole, I'll come down" Jungkook says, scoffing as he hears Taehyung laugh again. The call ended and he went downstairs and to the front door.

Opening the door, he's met with Taehyung, who winked at him.
"Why do you always come at morning?" Jungkook whined, glaring.
"Because today is the start of your training" Taehyung says and Jungkook's eyes widened.
"You're really training me?" Jungkook asks, shocked.

"Well, it's okay if you don't want to-" Taehyung is cut off as Jungkook groaned and grabbed his cheeks before kissing him on the lips. It took a few seconds before Jungkook pushed him lightly, looking away.
"W-wow" Taehyung stutters, blushing as he touched his lips.

"Now, shoo and give me the banana milk" Jungkook says, clearly blushing. Taehyung chuckled and gave the banana milks.
"Well, thank you for the kiss, Mr Jungkook" Taehyung says, smirking.

"Shut up, that was my first" Jungkook says and Taehyung's eyes widened.
"And you just gave it to me?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook nodded.
"You should be happy, I did that because I'm thankful, now wait for me while I go change" Jungkook says, sassily walking away. Taehyung chuckles, leaning back on his car with crossed arms.

"Ahh, this is why I love him"