MWSWIWY 35

A week later

A week later...

Taehyung walks inside their room, he sees Jungkook, sat down with his arm rested on the crib of the twins. He smiled and grabbed Jungkook's hand, startling him awake. Taehyung is shocked, he didn't know Jungkook was sleeping.

"O-oh, you're back" Jungkook says, stretching and yawning.
"You must be tired, I'm so sorry, I couldn't help for today, baby" Taehyung says, kissing Jungkook's forehead.
"It's okay... " Jungkook says, yawning again. He stumbled a bit as he stood up, luckily Taehyung held him.

"You should take a rest, I'll take care of the twins when they wake up... " Taehyung says, kissing Jungkook. The younger kissed back, nodding. Taehyung chuckles, pinching Jungkook's cheek before he laid down on the bed.

Taehyung stared at him, smiling before he sat down on the bed. He took his phone out and decided to scroll through his feed, to distract himself. He felt Jungkook move, so he moved closer and pushed his bangs back.

Jungkook smiled in his sleep before his lips turned into a pout and he let out small snores.
"Cute" He whispers, chuckling. He fixed the blanket so Jungkook wouldn't get cold before turning his attention back on his phone.

He then receives a message from one of his men. It's about them finding the location of the enemy. He sent an okay and that they'll talk tomorrow before putting his phone down. He yawned, laying down and pulled Jungkook closer.
"Good night" He whispers and kissed Jungkook's nose before he closed his eyes, letting darkness take over him.

Taehyung is startled awake as he hears loud cries. He looks around and sees that he's sat down on the bed. He could see fire, burning the wall down. He looked around and sees Jungkook, struggling to pick the twins up.
"Hyung, where are you?" Jungkook cried out as he held the twins.
"I'm here, Jungkook... I'm here" Taehyung says, but it seems like Jungkook doesn't see him. He covers himself as the fire for bigger and devoured his them.

"No!"