MWSWIWY 20

Jungkook sat on the passenger seat as Taehyung drove him back home

Jungkook sat on the passenger seat as Taehyung drove him back home. He looked at the older, and frowned.
"Yes?" Taehyung asks as he felt the stare on him.
"How are you so calm whenever we get into danger?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung chuckled.
"I'm used to it, baby" Taehyung says and Jungkook scoffs.

"But you're not used to an alcohol on your wounds?" Jungkook says, scoffing.
"Oh, shut up, Kookie" Taehyung says and they arrived at his house. Jungkook giggles before kissing the older's cheek in a flash before getting out.

"Bye, be careful on the way, bitch" Jungkook says before running inside. Taehyung chuckles, smiling.
"Aish, my shy baby" He says. As he's about to drive away, he receives a message.

Unknown

Have you forgotten?

A bomb is about to explode

Tick... Tock

Taehyung's eyes widened, he looked out and got out of his car, he ran to the door. He knocked but no one's answering. He knocked again and then he heard something explode. He looked back and sees that it's his car that exploded.

"Hyung?" He hears, looking back and seeing Jungkook. He sighed in relief, hugging him.
"Woah... Your car exploded... What are you gonna use?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung chuckled.
"I'm gonna call one of my men to take another car here" Taehyung says, kissing his neck.

"Stop that" Jungkook says with a shaky voice. Taehyung is surprised, looking at Jungkook, who blushed and covered his neck. Taehyung smirked, removing Jungkook's hands away and pushed him inside, kissing his neck again as he closed the door with his foot.

"Hyung... Stop... " Jungkook says, his voice shaky and sounded like a whine. Taehyung bit his bottom lip, letting go of Jungkook.
"You sound hot" Taehyung says, staring at Jungkook.
"Shut up" Jungkook says, huffing as he looked away. There was a sound from outside and he looked, seeing his car.

"Bye, baby... Be careful... Call me when something is wrong"

 Call me when something is wrong"