MWSWIWY 30

Jin was about to walk to the couple's room but stopped as he sees Taehyung there, sat down with his back against the wall and playing some games on his phone

"Why are you out here?" Jin asks, raising his brow. Taehyung stopped playing, standing up and putting his phone in his pocket.
"Jungkook kicked me out because I stink" Taehyung says, chuckling as he scratches his nape.

Jin sniffs him and frowned.
"It might be your strong perfume" Jin says, chuckling.
"Why are you here, hyung?" Taehyung asks, frowning.
"Jungkook texted me that you left him" Jin says, laughing. He knocked on the door and opened it, Taehyung peeked inside.

"What happened, Kookie?" Jin asks as he sits beside the crying Jungkook, who's eating some ice cream.
"Taehyungie left me" Jungkook says and cried more.
"Taehyung's right outside, Jungkook" Jin says and Jungkook looked at the door. He stood up, shoving the ice cream to Jin and stood up, walking to the door.

He opens the door and is met with a smiling Taehyung. The older waves at him and he hugs him.
"Why'd you leave me?" Jungkook asks, sniffling.
"I'm sorry, baby, but you kicked me out" Taehyung says and Jungkook huffs, pulling him inside.
"Hey! Why are you eating my ice cream?!" Jungkook says, huffing as he grabbed the ice cream back.
"You gave it to me" Jin says and Jungkook sulked and went back to eating.

Jin stood up, chuckling. He pats Taehyung's shoulder, winking.
"Good luck" Jin says, laughing before leaving.
"Here" Jungkook says, shoving the spoon full of ice cream to Taehyung's lips. He smiled at Jungkook and ate it.
"Good?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung nodded.
"Here" Jungkook says and Taehyung was about to open his mouth when the younger stopped him. Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand, putting the spoon on his hand and gave the ice cream to him.

"Feed me!"

"Aigoo~"