MWSWIWY 6

Jungkook groans, pushing Taehyung away, glaring

"What are you doing?!" Jungkook says, clearing his throat. Taehyung chuckles and winked at Jungkook. He took the younger's hand, Jungkook looked at him.
"What the fuck?" He says before his eyes widened as Taehyung kissed his hand.

Jungkook frowns after Taehyung puts his hand down, winking again before leaving. Jungkook is left there, dumbfounded.
"What a weird guy" He says, scoffing as he shook his head. He looks around before he blushes.
"What the fuck?! Why am I blushing?! It was not even that sweet" He whisper yells, slapping his cheeks lightly. He shakes his head and ran to his room.

Jungkook groaned as he heard his doorbell. He opened one of his eye, grabbing his phone and looking at the time.
"It's 8 in the morning, what the fuck" He says and got off of bed, rubbing his eyes and fixing his bed hair.
"Coming!" He yells before putting on his bunny slippers and walked out of his room and went to the front door. He yawned before he opened it. He's met with Taehyung, making his eye widen.

But then he realizes something, this guy just ruined his sleep. So, he rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, staring at Taehyung.
"Why are you here?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung pulls out something. Taehyung shows it and Jungkook sighs.
"Flowers?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.
"Today is the day I'll start courting you... I bought you flowers" Taehyung says, smiling. Jungkook let out a small smile, thanking Taehyung.

"Now... You could've given it a little later... I just woke up and you ruined my sleep" Jungkook says, huffing.
"Shh... I wanted you to wake up with flowers" Taehyung says, winking. Jungkook's eye flicked, but he held himself back.
"Sleep is important" Jungkook says and Taehyung just shrugged.

"Aish!"