MWSWIWY 25

"You do?" Taehyung says, smiling

"Ah-uh, my wound hurts" Jungkook says, wincing as he looks away. Taehyung chuckles, turning Jungkook's head towards him. Jungkook stared at him with wide eyes before they kissed again.
"I know you love me" Taehyung says, chuckling. Jungkook huffs, looking away as he tries to hide his red cheeks.

Jin walks in, smiling.
"I heard you guys screaming, everything okay?" Jin asks, walking to them.
"We're good now" Jungkook says, smiling.
"Hyung! Jungkook told me he loves me" Taehyung says, chuckling.
"Shut up before I punch you!" Jungkook says, glaring.
"Really?" Jin says, raising his brow with a smirk.

"Hyung, you might be older, but I can punch you too" Jungkook says, huffing.
"Now, now, let me check your wound" Jin says as he lifts Jungkook's shirt.
"Hey!" Taehyung says, making the two glare at him. He backed away, looking like a scolded puppy.

The next day, Jungkook got checked in the hospital. Luckily his wound didn't get infected and that whoever removed the bullet did good. They just changed the bandage and gave him some painkillers and medicine for it to heal faster. Now, the two is sitting in the car with a comfortable silence between them.

"So, where do you wanna go?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook sighs.
"I'm tired, hyung... Let's just go home" Jungkook says and Taehyung nodded, driving off.

The two arrived at Taehyung's home, walking in. They walked to the bedroom, and laid down. Taehyung let Jungkook rest his head on his arm. They stared at the ceiling and stayed quiet. Taehyung looked at Jungkook, the younger looked back. They stared at each other's eyes, smiling.
"I hate how handsome you are" Jungkook says, laughing. Taehyung chuckles and bopped Jungkook's nose. They stopped and slowly leaned in. They kissed each other and...