MWSWIWY 21

Jungkook huffs as his phone rang

Jungkook huffs as his phone rang. He was in the middle of traffic, and he knows he's late. Taehyung had texted him that he wanna see him, but he's stuck in traffic. He rolls his eyes and answered the phone with a huff again.
"Yes?" He says, groaning.

"Baby, where are you?"

"Hyung, I am stuck in traffic... Woke up not feeling well, so do not mess with me right now" Jungkook says, voice sounded so upset.

"I didn't even say anything, love... I can wait, you know... When you get here, I would pepper that cute chubby cheeks of yours with kisses"

"Aish, I can't with you" Jungkook says, huffing.

Taehyung laughed as he heard Jungkook huff.
"He's seriously so cute" He says after Jungkook hanged up. His men stared at him as he giggled staring at his phone.
"I didn't think I'd see boss like this... Before, he's just all quiet while on his phone" One them says to another. They all agreed and Taehyung looked at them.

"What are you guys looking at?" Taehyung asks, raising his brow.
"Nothing, boss!" All said, chuckling. Taehyung huffs, seeing them laugh.
"You guys go back to doing your work and stop teasing me" Taehyung says, glaring. They all nodded, smiling before bowing and leaving.

Taehyung frowns, this traffic must've been so bad, huh? He decided to call Jungkook again, he knew for a fact the younger's probably more irritated but he can't help but be worried. The call is answered and he can hear Jungkook sniffling.

"Baby, you okay?" He asks and Jungkook let out a little "no" behind the line. He then heard Jungkook wincing and then something loud is heard... Kinda like a gunshot.
"Baby...?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook whispers something that made his heart drop.

"Hyung... Gunshots... Arm... Shot... Hurt... Come quick... They're... After... Me... "