43

Simi knew her friends won't back down until they got Jimi's address so she decided to help them follow a false trail.

Esther showed up at her house unannounced one morning and before she could snoop through her phone, she had asked jimi to send her the address to the poultry farm he wanted to buy a few years back.

So of course esther saw the address assumed it was Jimi's home address , but when she got back to Nancy she gave Nancy a completely different address but Simi was expecting her to do something like that

So she took Nancy with her and they trailed after esther one evening when she dressed too much for the so called club she claimed she was heading to

Nancy hopped down the car, after giving Esther some time to make a fool out of herself...

She had showed up at the fake address on Simi's phone which was infact a poultry farm, just as she has predicted, she had told Nancy she was going to the club with some friends only for them to trail her here

They moved closer to her as she was busy slamming the gates with her palms, yelling jimi on top of her voice

"Oh calm down Esther, You are disturbing the chickens... I don't know if you have noticed but this is a poultry so unless there's a chicken named Jimi here you're yelling the whole name"

" guys.... What are you doing here?"

"I think the question should be, what are you doing here esther?"

"Funny question, I was just passing by to see a friend.... How about you Nancy, ... How did you end up here?"

"Maybe because jimi doesn't live at the stupid address you gave me and he obviously doesn't live in a poultry house either"

"My make-up artist lives here, works here. I wanted her to touch my make-up"

"Don't be ridiculous Esther, you've embarrassed yourself enough"

"Why did you gimme the wrong address simi?"

"Don't give me that question for question rubbish"

"Let me answer her Nancy, don't worry I'm fully package for all her cunning games and oscar winning performance..... So Esther when did I ever tell you to your face or hand to you in writing my brother's address"

"I saw the address on your phone Simi"

"Why would you go through my phone in the first place"

"It popped up the screen besides ,I told you I was only passing by and I recalled the address and decided to say hello to jimi not knowing this was a fake address and you guys were joblessly stalking me"

"Is that what you think this is"

"That's exactly what it is"

"So is this your way to the club Esther"

"It doesn't matter what route I take, do you even know the club I was heading to"

"No... Because you are a lying bitch and the only thing you are good at is covering your lies with another bunch of lies, do we look like fools to you.... Fine you may have tricked me or fool him in the past but all that ends right now.. How can you be so heartless and selfish, uncountable times you keep pretending to care about me but all you ever do is fend for yourself "

"And so... Answer me and so if I don't stand up for myself... Who will.... You, You call me selfish but have you sat down to think that you are the most selfish pathetic person on this planet,"

"Esther you can't talk your way out of this one we've got you and your tricks"

"I don't play tricks, I dont have to ,you never even want me for your brother in the first place , you keep reminding me that am way out of his league..... fine I chase after jimi endlessly but what about you Nancy , all this time you've been pretending to be over him whereas you were bombarding him with messages and flirty moves"