26-Drinks

*leahs pov*

I wake up the next morning with Jen by my side, fast asleep. Mornings are my favorite with her. I wrap my arm around her waist, and pull her close, up against my stomach. The scent of her hair hovers around my face.

She moves a little and I hear her sigh. Suddenly she turns around and faces me with her eyes open. "Morning gorgeous." I smile and kiss her nose. "Morning." She says tiredly.

"What time did you go to sleep?" I ask since I know I fell asleep before she was even in the room. "Like two am." She says and I furrow my brows. "Damn." I say.

"I was up talking to your sister." She giggles. "Oh god. Which one?" I ask. "Shanon." She says. "Oh god." I repeat and she laughs.

"It's ok. It was a nice conversation." She says. "That's good." I smile. I hear distant laughing from downstairs, so I'm guessing everyone is already awake.

"Are you hungry?" I ask and she nods. So we both get up. We go to the bathroom and brush our teeth. I eye her down and observe the short silky robe she has on.

"That's cute. Where'd you get it from?" I ask as I fix my hair in the mirror. "Oh- Monty got it for me." She says. "He stole it from a thrift store." She says all casually and I look at her since that was unexpected.

She can't help but laugh at my facial expression and I laugh too.

We head downstairs and walk into the kitchen where my mom and sisters are. "Morning sleepy heads!" My mom says and gives me a kiss on the cheek. "Morning." Me and Jen say.

We sit at the table with Nicole and Shanon while my mom is at the stove cooking. "Mimosa?" My mom offers Jen a glass of orange juice and champagne mixed together.

"Sure." Jen smiles as my mom hands it to her. "I'll take one of those ma." Shanon says. "I'll take two-." Nicole says and I laugh.

Once my mom finishes cooking, we all eat breakfast together and chat. "Are we doing anything today mom?" I ask and take a bite of my pancake.

"I didn't have anything planned." She shrugs. "Is there something you guys wanted to do?" She asks. "Not really. I kinda just wanted to chill in the cabin and go swimming maybe." I shrug.

"That sounds like a good idea." Shanon says and points at me. "Alrighty then." My mom smiles.

"Ou! And we could watch Home Alone!" My mom says. Me and my sisters all look at her like she's dumb and she furrows her brows. "Jesus-. What??" She asks, knowing that we're judging her right now.

"It's May ma. We're not watching a Christmas movie." Shanon says. "They're all so mean to me." My mom says to Jen as she shakes her head and Jen giggles.

"It's a great movie." My mom shrugs and I laugh.

*jens pov*

Once we finish breakfast, we all decide that we want to go swimming. So me and Leah head upstairs to change.

"Baby." I call out from the bathroom. "Yeah?" She asks. "Can you tie this for me?" I ask and she walks in the bathroom. She takes the strings to the top of my bikini and ties it for me.

"Thankyou." I say and she kisses the back of my shoulder. "You're welcome." She says before going back in the room.

I turn to the mirror and suddenly my phone starts to ring. I pick it up off the counter and see that Ant is calling.

"Hey is everything okay?" I ask once I answer. "Hey Jen!" He says and I smile. "Yeah, yeah everything's good, we just miss you over here." He says. "I miss you too." I say.