8- Crazy

*leahs pov*

"Tell me if this hurts." I say to my patient as she's sitting on the examination table in my office. I gently hold the girls calf, and extend her leg. "That hurts!" She says suddenly and I stop. "Well it's definitely not broken. It's most likely just a fracture. I'll send you to get x-rayed and we'll go from there. Alright?" I ask and she nods.

She walks out with her mom, and I point her in the direction of the x-ray room. I sit down at my desk, and I start to think about that night.

That night with Jennifer, when all that crazy shit happened. But the end was so nice, well, other than me throwing up. She stroked my hair to help me fall asleep, and I woke up with her arm around me.

She's such a caring person. But god she's crazy. It's like she can be two different people. It's funny though, because I still like her. A lot.

Suddenly I hear a knock on my door. "Yeah?" I call out.

The door opens and Jennifer walks in. Speak of the devil.

A smile immediately forms across my face, but it fades when I realize she's pouting her lip. "What's wrong?" I tilt my head.

"Do you have a bandaid?" She asks softly and I giggle . "Why?" I ask. "I tripped down the hall." She says and points at her knee, which is bleeding.

"Awe." I say and stand up. "It was so embarrassing." She puts her hand on her forehead. I open up my drawer and grab a bandaid.

"Don't be embarrassed. It's okay." I tell her. I grab a cloth before walking over to her and squatting down to wipe off the small amount of blood. Then I put the bandaid on. "There." I say and stand up. "That's it?" She asks.

"It's not a gun shot Jennifer-." I giggle. "Well I was hoping you'd have to examine a little more.." She says and I raise my brows. "Oh were you?" I ask and she nods slowly as she bites her lip.

"Well I'd love to, but I have a lot of paperwork." I say and turn around walking over to my desk. "Ughhh." She whines and walks over to the examination table, sitting on it, letting her legs dangle.

"What are you doing this weekend?" She asks. "Sleeping." I say. "Well do you wanna go out with me?" She asks. "Like to eat?" I ask. "Mmm. Not exactly." She says. "A party I'm guessing?" I tilt my head and look at her. "Bingo." She smiles.

"Jennifer...I'm all partied out.." I say. "Are you serious? That was like two weeks ago-. And that wasn't even a real party." She tilts her head. "You're right, it wasn't. Because it ended with a fucking mosh pit, with everyone fighting." I say.

"No, I mean that's not even how far it can get." She says. "Well that's worse." I say. "Ok." She sighs. "Obviously that's not your thing. But this party will be different. It'll be chill." She says.

"Chill?" I say and she nods. "I think our definitions of 'chill', are two very different things." I say. "Please. Just come, and if you don't like it then we can leave." She says. "I promise." She tilts her head.

"Mmm. Fine." I say and she smiles. "Thankyou." She says and I roll my eyes. I go back to my paperwork, and she gets a little too quiet. I look over at her and she's still on the table, just looking at me. "What?" I ask.

"You sure you don't wanna give me a check up?" She asks and slowly opens her legs a little. I press my lips and try to keep eye contact so I don't look in between her legs.

If it were up to me, I'd do her right here in this office. But that wouldn't be very professional, plus someone could walk in at anytime.

"That's very tempting. But why don't we wait til this weekend." I say and she rolls her eyes, crossing her legs. "Whateva." She sighs and jumps off the table.

"I'll let you get back to work, Dr.Remini.." She says before walking out. Jesus I'm crazy about this girl. She's like no one I've ever met.

-

"My limit is two minutes. Then I'll tell you if I want to leave or not." I tell Jennifer as I'm driving. "Well that won't be necessary because I know you'll like it." She says as she's facing me in the passenger seat. "You don't know shit." I giggle and she smiles.

We get to the place Jennifer gave me directions to, and we get out of the car. This is a little different from last time since you can't hear the music blasting, and the lights are dim and aesthetic, not flashing everywhere.

We walk in and smooth vibey music is playing. The club is filled with a purple tint of color, and everyone seems to have a neon glow on their face from the lighting.

Once I look around, I realize what this place is. I see people sitting at circular couches, taking hits from little hoses that are connected to these tall objects.

"Jennifer is this a hookah bar-?" I ask and look at her. "Surpriseee." She smiles a little. "You've got to be kidding me." I sigh.

"C'mon." She says and grabs my hand. She takes me away from the open room with all of the people, and into the back area. We walk through a beaded curtain that leads to a little room with a hookah in the middle of it.

"I made us reservations for a private smoke." She smiles proudly. "Wow, how romantic." I say and sit on the couch around the hookah.

She sits down beside me and crosses her legs. She takes the little hose connected to the hookah and takes a hit. "I think this is banana." She says. "There's different flavors?" I ask. "Yeah. Mainly like fruity flavors. Try it." She says and points to the hose in front of me. I pick it up and take a hit.

"Ew. This tastes so artificial." I say and make a gross face. "That's because it is." She giggles and takes another hit.

"You wanna do a shotgun hit?" She asks and I raise one brow. "The hell is that?" I ask. "I'll show you." She says.

She takes a hit from the hookah, and brings her face close to mine, kissing me before blowing the smoke into my mouth. I breath it in, then she pulls away.

I blow out the smoke and she smiles. "I'd like smoking a lot more if every hit could be like that." I say and she giggles. "We can arrange that." She nods and I smile.

About 30 minutes into it, I start to get a little more comfortable. "Is this supposed to make me feel high?" I ask confused. "Not usually since hookahs don't really have thc or nicotine in them, but this one does." She says and takes a hit.

"What?!?" I ask. "What?" She asks confused. "So this has weed in it?" I ask. "Yeah. That's why it's in the back room." She says. "Well you could've told me that." I say. "I didn't think about it." She shrugs and I sigh.

"Don't be maddd. You know you're having fun. She tilts her head. "Well this is better than last time since I'm not throwing up." I say and she smiles. "As long as you don't green out, then we'll be good." She says.

"And you know what? You were joking about this not being romantic earlier, but I think it is very romantic." She defends herself. "Oh yeah?" I ask.

"Yes. Just the two of us, in a small comfortable room, getting high together. That's all I want with my lover." She shrugs. "That's all?" I ask. "Well I'd want a little more..but you get the picture." She shrugs.

"Noo, I don't think I get the picture. Maybe you should demonstrate it for me." I say and she smirks. "Ok then." She says softly, before crawling into my lap, straddling me. Oh my god.