12-Opportunities

*leahs pov*

"I think you're gonna have to spend the night here.." Jen says as I'm dozing off. We just smoked two blunts, and I'm so tired. "No-. I don't wanna be a burden. I'm okay to drive." I assure her. "No you're not." She says and I roll my eyes.

"Please stay here...for me." She says softly. "Alright." I nod. "Will Jules mind me being in the room?" I ask since they share a room. "She's not even here right now." She shrugs. "She's with Ethan." Ant chimes in. "Of course." Jen sighs, annoyed. "What's wrong?" I ask Jen.

"Jen just thinks Ethan is a fucking prick." Ant shrugs and I look at Jen. "Because he is a fucking prick." She scoffs. "How?" I ask. "Damn Leah- who's side are you on? Me or 'Ethan's'-?" She asks genuinely upset and I laugh.

"I'm just wondering." I shrug. "She's just getting defensive because she can't even think of a reason as to why she thinks he's a prick." Ant says and Jen cuts her eyes to him.

"He literally used to be a crackhead. Plus I just don't trust him. His vibes are off." Jen shrugs. "Oh so it's his vibes?" I tease the way she talks.

"You know what. Fuck both of you." She says and stands up off the couch. "Aweee we're sorry booboo." Ant says to Jen as she starts to walk upstairs and flips both of us off.

I giggle and shake my head as she disappears up the staircase. "So what's up with you and Jennifer?" Ant asks me.

"What do you mean?" I ask. "C'mon you know what I mean." He says and I can't help but smile. "You dating her or what?" He asks, curiously. "Yeah. We're dating." I nod and he smiles.

"That's great. I'm happy for y'all." He nods and so do I. "Jen could really use someone in her life. Especially someone like you." He says and lights another blunt. "Someone like me?" I tilt my head.

"Look. Jennifer's only ever been with smug guys. Guys who aren't looking ahead in life." He explains. "Every single one of her ex's did her dirty. Takin advantage of her...ya know, just using her. Not really lookin for anything serious." He says and I listen.

"But she's got a heart. She kinda looks past all that sneaky shit. Like she's blinded cuz she falls for people so easily." He says and takes a hit of his blunt. "Plus, that girl is smart. That's why someone like you is best for her. No one from her past ever benefited her. They just dragged her down. But you're good people, I can tell." He says and I smile softly.

"Well thankyou. I didn't know any of that about Jen." I say. "Yeah. So don't fuck it up with her." He points at me and I giggle. "I won't." I say.

"Good. I have your word." He nods and hands me his blunt. I hesitate since I've probably already smoked to much. But fuck it.

I take a few hits, then I pass it back to him. We end up having our own little session, just talking while passing the blunt back and forth.

He tells me a whole bunch of funny stories about Jen, and what she was like in high school.

"Then, she walked out onto the football field, during half time. And lifts up her shirt, literally flashing the whole fucking high school. Freshman's through seniors knew what Jen's boobs looked like for the rest of the year." He says and I'm just listening in awe.

"So she did all that to protest the school dress code?" I ask. "Hell yeah. That shit was legendary. Except for the fact that she got suspended for two weeks. But when she got back, everyone praised her. She was a legend." He nods and passes me the blunt again.

"That's amazing." I say and hit the blunt. "Facts. She was crazy." He shakes his head. "Shit- she is crazy." He chuckles. I smile and pass him the blunt. "I'm gonna head upstairs." I say and stand up.