16-Never

*leahs pov*

I look over at Jennifer who's sitting on the window seat in my room, just looking out at the sky. I'm sitting at my desk, finishing up some paper work on my laptop.

"You know what I think?" Jennifer says and I turn to her. "What?" I ask. "I think they should dig tunnels under roads, so deer can just travel underground. And they could put some deer food down there, and a sign that says 'deer only'." She says while still looking out the window and I smile and shake my head.

She turns to me and sees me giggling. "Then deers wouldn't get hit by cars all the time. They do have families ya know?" She tilts her head, wanting me to take it serious. "I think you should stop smoking so much." I say.

"Pfft. Yeah right." She says and turns back to the window. I sigh and look back at my computer.

I like Jennifer a lot, and I do think it's funny when she's high. But it's just so often...I guess it really doesn't bother me, I don't mind it..

-

"Watch. I love this part." I say and sit up on the bed. It's been about three hours, and it's now dark outside. So we decided to just cuddle up and watch a movie.

I look at Jen who's laying down, to make sure she's watching, but she's just looking at me. "Jennifer watch-." I tell her and nudge her shoulder.

She sighs and looks at the tv. "Lay back down, you're making me anxious." She says and I lay back down. She puts her arm over me, and lays her head on my chest.

We continue to watch the movie and I keep commenting on the scenes, but Jen stays silent. I keep checking to see if she's asleep, but she's not.

"Why are you so quiet?" I ask Jen and she turns facing me, with her head still on my chest. "I'm coming down from my high." She says and I raise one brow. "Is that a good thing?" I ask. "It can be. But it's rather disappointing." She shrugs.

"What do you mean?" I ask and she sits up. "You know when you're asleep, and you're having an amazing dream? Like where everything's perfect and you're just in this soothing stage of sleep." She asks and I nod my head 'yes', listening.

"Well it feels like I'm waking up from one of those dreams." She says. "That doesn't sound fun." I say and she nods. "It's not." She says.

"I have a question." I say and she tilts her head. "What does sex feel like when you're high?" I ask and her eyes widen. "We fucked when we were high, remember?" She says. "No. The next day, I woke up clueless about the night before." I say.

"Oh that's right!" She says and laughs. "Well are you gonna tell me how it feels??" I ask. "Only like the best feeling ever-." She scoffs. "Ok so you know how it is to eat while high, right? It's like all your taste buds are enhanced, and you can taste all the details of whatever you're eating. Well sex is like that. It's like you're fucking for the first time in your life." She says.

"So you feel like a virgin?" I ask. "Mmm. It depends. If you're fucking a guy while you're high, it doesn't feel like you're a virgin because there's a lot of pain with that. But it's just extremely pleasurable. It's like you cum for the first time ever." She explains. "And if you're having sex with a girl while high, then it feels like you're a virgin, since there's no pain with loosing your virginity to a girl. But it's still like cumming for the first time." She says.

"Ok.." I giggle since that was a lot. "It's the truth. We should try it again soon. Hopefully you can remember it this time." She says and I giggle.

"Hopefully." I agree. We continue to watch
the movie, and Jen gets a little more talkative. I hate it when she's quiet, even if there's nothing wrong. I just wanna hear her voice all day.

By the time the movie is over and the credits are playing, I look at Jen and she's asleep. So I turn off the tv, and reach for the lamp, trying not to move too much since Jen is still laying on me.

I turn off the lamp and settle back down comfortably. I stroke Jen's hair with my fingers softly.

It's so crazy to me that I'm dating this girl. I mean she's unbelievably gorgeous and we're total opposites. I just hope it lasts. Sometimes Jennifer does worry me, just with everything she does. I know the world is full of people who smoke and drink, but it's not just recreational for Jen. I mean she does it everyday.

I don't wanna seem like a bummer, but it's just because Jen is so close to me. And I don't want her to get hurt.

But I trust her, I do. I mean after first seeing her instagram posts, it's obvious she's been this way for a long time, and she's fine.

As long as she's happy, and having fun, then I'm happy. Besides, it would take a lot for Jennifer to annoy me with her actions. She's just such a perfect person, with the best personality. I know that I would never leave her.