17-Vito

*jens pov*

"I'm homeee." I say and walk through the door to my apartment. "Whattup Jen? How you feeling?" Monty asks me. "Good, good." I nod. "You alright after that grease monkey?" He asks. "Shutup. I'm mad at you for that." I say and he laughs as I quickly walk upstairs.

It's the next day, and I just got back from Leah's house. It's Monday and me and Leah both are off of work so we're going out again.

I grab a change of clothes and quickly put them on before I head back downstairs. I grab my shoes by the door and walk over to the couch. "Damn. You leavin again?" He asks. "Yeah. Me and Leah are going to get food." I say as I start to put on my shoes.

"Where is everyone?" I ask. "Jules spent the night at Ethan's." He says and I roll my eyes. "And Ant met some girl at the club last night, he left with her." He shrugs.

"Damn. Good for him." I nod. I tie my shoe laces and stand up. I look in the mirror by the front door and cringe at myself. "Ew. I needa brush my hair." I say and run back upstairs. I fix myself up, which takes about ten minutes, then go downstairs to the kitchen.

"What are you doing now?" He asks. "Grabbing a bottle of water." I shrug. "Well you should probably hurry up and head out." He says and I turn to him. "Why?" I ask and take a sip of my water.

Right when I ask why, there's a knock at the door. Monty's eyes widen and I raise one brow, confused to why he got so quiet.

He stands up off the couch and walks over to the front door. "Shhh.." He puts his finger up to his mouth, telling me to stay quiet. I look at him weirdly as he slowly opens the door.

"Yo Monty." I hear a mans deep voice say and Monty daps him up. "Whattup." Monty says and a big muscular man with tattoos all over his body, walks in. Shit.

My eyes widen when I realize who it is. I quickly turn around facing the counter to avoid interacting with him. They walk over to the couch and the man sets down a big duffel bag on the floor as he sits down.

"Is that-...Jenny I see?" I hear the man say smugly and my heart skips a beat. Fuck. I slowly turn around, knowing he's referring to me and I look at him.

"Hi Vito." I say. "Hey little lady." He grins. "How you been?" He asks and eyes me down. "Good. I've been good." I nod.

"Come on over. Don't be shy." He says and pats the spot beside him on the couch. I hesitate, but I don't wanna cause a scene.

I slowly walk over to the couch and sit beside him, leaving a noticeable space in between us. Monty looks at me, noticing I'm uncomfortable, and he just shakes his head. This is why he told me to hurry up.

"So you got my money?" Vito turns his attention to Monty. "Yeah. Counted it this morning." He nods and pulls a stack of money out of his pocket, tossing it to Vito. He quickly flips through it, as I sit here quietly, and nervous. "Alright. That's what I like to see." Vito nods.

"I got some new stock." Vito says and leans down, unzipping his duffle bag, and opening it. I look down and look at all the drugs he has in the bag. Pills, weed, bricks and who knows what other shit.

"Here's the kush." Vito says and hands at least a five pound bag of weed to Monty. "You wanna try somethin new?" Vito asks Monty. "Like what?" Monty asks.

"We got Ketamine, LSD, Fentanyl, MDMA, and a couple of valium's and xannys." He lists and I just stay in shock. There's currently hundreds of hard illegal drugs, sitting in my living room.

"Man you know I don't really fuck with that shit." Monty shakes his head 'no'. "You don't fuck with this shit? Well fuck with this." He says and reaches into the bag, pulling out a small ziplock bag, with one yellow pill, one orange pill and one pink pill.