22-Disaster

*jens pov*

My heart skipped a beat when I realized what Leah had said. She's in love with me??

"Oh shit..." She whispers. I look at her shocked, and I can see how worried she is. "Did you mean that?" I tilt my head and she looks at me, quietly.

"I think I did.." She says and forces a small smile. "You 'think'?" I tilt my head. "I did mean it. And you know that Jennifer." She sighs and I smile.

"Yeah well you better mean it." I say and she smiles as well. "Because I love you too." I say and her cheeks get flushed with a tint of red.

She cups my face and gives me a deep and passionate kiss. She pulls away and looks in my eyes, with that look. Suddenly she kisses me again, causing me to lay back, with her on top of me.

I giggle as we make out in unison. Suddenly I hear the pitter patter of little paws running into the living room. Then Ona jumps onto the couch, separating me and Leah's lips.

"Really-." Leah says annoyed and sits up. "Hi babyyy." I gush while Ona is now on top of me. "Did you miss me mija??" I ask her as I pet her head.

"I think she likes me better than you." I say and look at Leah. "Doesn't bother me. Now she can be all up in your face." She shrugs. "I don't mind your puppy kisses." I say and smile at Ona as I give her loads of snuggles.

"Guess what." I say to Leah. "What?" She asks and pets Ona's head. "Jules broke up with Ethan." I tell her. "Really?" She asks, not really believing it. "Mhm. He was fuckin around with other girls apparently." I say.

"Damn. Well how's she taking it?" Leah asks. "She's fine. I think she kind of knew...but never acknowledged it until she actually walked in on him and another girl." I shrug. "Jesus. Well I know you're happy huh?" She asks. "Hell yeah. Fuck that motherfucker." I roll my eyes and she giggles.

"I have a question Jen." She says and I look at her. "What baby?" I ask and tilt my head. She just looks at me, observing my face, quietly. "You're scaring me." I say waiting for her to spit it out.

"My family goes on a vacation every year, to the mountains.." She starts to say. "And?" I ask. "And...I want you to come with." She forces a smile and I raise my brows. "For real Leah?" I ask softly.

"For real." She giggles. "I don't know..." I shake my head. "Please??" She begs. "I think it'll be good for us. And I want you to meet my family." She says. "Are you sure it's time?" I ask.

"I'm sure. I know it's time." She nods, "Mmmm. What if they don't like me??" I ask all worried. "They will, I promise. They're very easy to get along with." She says, but I don't believe her. "I'm serious! They're sweet, and they'll love you." She tilts her head.

"What about your siblings, how long will we be there, also where will we stay, can we sleep in the same room???" I ask a whole bunch of questions. She looks at me unamused until she sighs. She giggles and shakes her head.

"Listen baby." She presses her lips. "I can answer all those questions if you answer mine. Just a 'yes' or 'no' if you'll come." She says.

"Because I'm not going if you're not." She shrugs. "Why are you doing that? Go see your family Leah, even if I don't come." I say. "But you're my family too." She tilts her head and holds both of my hands.

"Just say yes. That's all you have to say." She tilts her head. I look at her, deeply in her eyes and try to fight the urge to answer with the one answer that will please her. But I can't stray from making her happy.

"Yes." I sigh and she smiles big. "Thankyou thankyou!" She says excitingly, cupping my face and giving me multiple kisses everywhere.

"Yeah, yeah." I roll my eyes. "One condition though!" I say and she stops kissing me before taking her hands away from my face. "We have to take Ona with us." I say. "Why did I see that coming-?" She says and I giggle.

"Yes we can take Ona." She rolls her eyes and I smile. "We're going on vacation babygirl!" I put my attention on Ona and gush to her. "We're gonna have so much fun!" I gasp and Leah giggles.

"So when are we gonna leave?" I ask. "Friday. And we'll stay for the weekend." She says. Today is Wednesday so I need to be packed by the end of tomorrow-.

"Alright.." I sigh. "And if this trip is a disaster, then I'm blaming you." I point at Leah and she rolls her eyes. "That's fine." She shrugs.

I hope this trip isn't a disaster...