Chapter 8

Five minutes go by and Nate and I are having a full on make out session in his car. I finally break the kiss not really wanting to- I'm wanting so much more from him but I can't. I can't lose my virginity to Nate Jacobs . Not him , not here, not now.

"But —Maddie." I stammer , whipping my lips off .

"We aren't together, we aren't getting back together, not after what she did at that party."

"So is this to get back at her? Why are you really doing this? To make her jealous? I'm not a toy Nate!" I begin to get agitated which made him agitated back.

"No Y/N I actually like you, I've been liking you but you're too much of an ass to let anyone get to know you! You know what just get the fuck out of my car! I don't even know why I texted you!" He says throwing his hands in the air.

Tears begin to fill my eyes as I grab my purse and exit the truck. I slam his car door and just as I begin to fumble with my purse to get my keys out Nate grabs me by the throat pushing me up against his car . I gasp for air letting out a tiny Yelp.

"Don't ever fucking slam my car door , you hear me Y/N ! Huh you hear me?" I grab him by his forearm trying to pry him from my neck. He finally lets me go and I fall to the ground. I cry in disbelief still gasping for air. Air never felt so good. He stands over my limp body in disbelief of his actions . He picks me up off the ground and just holds me.

"I'm so sorry Y/N."

I don't know why I let him hold me. I don't know why that just happened . What the fuck is wrong with him. I couldn't stand to be around him any longer. I hated him.
I finally build up the courage to push him off of me , opening my car door, hoping in and starting it up and leaving .

I finally make it back home hurrying up to my bedroom. I lock the door behind me and immediately fall to my knees . I was broken.

The following Monday I dreaded going to school cause that meant I had to see Nate . We have two classes together, anatomy and gym so I couldn't shake him. I looked in the mirror and noticed bruising around my neck from his grip. Tears filled my eyes as I attempted to cover them up with concealer . The last thing I wanted was for anyone to think I was getting abused.

I finished getting dressed in a turtle neck and a big jacket to hide my bruising ( Reference above )and headed downstairs to see a couple of suitcases waiting by the door , I turn to see my mom hanging up the phone with someone .

"Hey sweetie I have an urgent work meeting so I'll be gone all week, you think you can take care of yourself ?"

"Of course mom" I reply helping her with her bags to her car .

My mom tends to have business trips pretty often now that she got a new job. I didn't mind really. It kept her out of my hair . I kiss her goodbye and she goes on her way.I head back inside to make my lunch for the day. I left the house a little early so I decided to stop at Starbucks to pick up some coffee .

A few lights later and I finally make it to the school.
I close my eyes for a second hoping today goes by fast. I just wanted to get back home and sleep. I open my eyes and I see Nate walking into the school building surrounded by a few football members . Today was the first game of the season so they were hype. I could care less.

My first few periods roll around quickly until I got to the first class I have with Nate . I quickly take my seat and of course he comes in and decides to sit right behind me . Where's Fez when I need him .

"Yo what's with the turtle neck it's like 80 degrees outside Y/N?" One of the football players jokingly ask while dapping up a couple of other fellow players . I didn't respond. It was just a reminder of what Nate did to me. In  the midst of class I heard giggling and snickering from people around the room. I know they were all talking about me . I had had enough .

"Mr. Malcolm may I be excused?" I say while grabbing my things and heading for the door with tears in my eyes .

Before he could even answer I was out the door . I swiftly make my way down the hall and behind me, Nate trailed after me calling out my name . I ignored him. He finally caught up to me and yanked me in an empty janitors closet , locking it behind him.

"Let me out Nate !"  I yell as he covers my mouth.

" Y/N shush or someone's gonna hear us!"

That was kinda the point. I bite down on his finger for get him to remove his hand from my face .

"Ow! What the fuck is wrong with you?" He grits through his teeth. The veins began to pop out of his forehead and I feared once again he'd lay hands on me . Tears fell from my eyes as I brushed my hair from my face in frustration.

"Since you and your friends wanna know why the fuck I'm wearing a turtle neck , this is why! You did this to me Nate!" I spat as I pulled down my collar showing him my bruising. Once again he looked in disbelief.

I broke down in front of him . He quickly grabs me and just holds me in his arms, resting his head ontop of my head . He bent down to my level and kissed my face .

"I'm sorry Y/N, I'm fucked up in the head and I do things that I shouldn't . I never meant to hurt you. I'm so fucking sorry."

His voice began to get shaky and tears fell from his eyes . Maybe he was sorry.

____________________________________

** would you forgive Nate or would you give him the finger ?**🙄🤷🏽‍♀️