Chapter 20

A week went by and I have yet to show up for school. I told my mom everything and she completely understood why I didn't want to show face. I hadn't showered in what felt like forever, my mom keeps bringing me food which I won't touch because it hurts to eat at this point. All I've been doing is watching soap operas wondering when will I ever receive the love they show on tv.

Jules texted me and apparently I had missed out on some huge party that Nate had thrown via Snapchat. I closely examined the scene as I saw a shirtless Nate , drunk out of his mind dancing with two random females . Ew. It made me physically ill to watch. I locked my phone and went back to watching my soap opera as suddenly a rock is thrown at my window. I waited to see if I was hearing things but then it happened again.

I scurry over to my window, pushing up the window seal and I see to my surprise, it's Josh. I roll my eyes and spat , " what the fuck are you doing here Josh ?"

"I came to talk to you! Can I come up?"

"No fuck off !" I say as I'm about to close my window.

"Please Y/N! It's important, I'm sure you'd wanna hear it."

I roll my eyes and head down stairs to let him in. Luckily for him my mom wasn't home or else she'd probably beat him with a broom stick. I lead him to my bedroom as I shut the door behind us.

"Talk." I say as I fold my arms across my chest .

He takes a deep breath and sits down on my bed.
"Look I know what you think, but I've been telling people that's it's not you in the video, I wasn't the one spreading that rumor, it was all Maddie!"

I was taken aback by the words that came from his mouth. It all made sense now. She knew Nate would break up with me if he had found out I'd fucked someone else .

"So who was the girl? Apparently her and I resemble eachother from the back end." I say snappy .

"Some girl I met at a frat party."

"So what made you think it was okay to record her without her consent? You know you can go to jail for that right? That's child pornography! You know what? you're not who I thought you were at all. I know all I needed to know so you can leave now ." I say while pointing at the door.

"I was only trying to help, I hope this sheds some light on the situation." Josh says as he exits . A few minutes later I could see his head lights beam through the window as he pulled off.

I throw my body in my bed and let out a sigh. So Maddie wants to fight fire with fire then let's fucking do it. I began sceaming and plotting on ways I could make Maddie pay for all the pain she has caused me for years . This ends now!

This weekend something told me it would be a good idea to throw a kick back at my place while my mom was on another business trip.  I went to the store and bought all the refreshments we would need. I was only expecting at least 10 people , that including my girls.

Time was winding down and I began to get ready. I decided to wear a black two peace set that had silver, sparkly chains wrapped around. I did my makeup with a smoke eye look and bright red lipstick. I curled my hair and styled it into a half up, half down look.

 I curled my hair and styled it into a half up, half down look

An hour later, my guest began to show up. I previously made sure I set up the drinks and foods, I hid any and everything that could be stolen or broken, I turned on the speaker and ran to the door. When I opened it I see Cassie, Rue, Jules , Kat, Lex and I kid you not 15 other random people. My eyes got wide as they all briefly greeted me and flooded into the house . Some of the random guys had bottles in their hands. I began to rethink this whole party thing .

A couple hours past as shots are given and drinks are flowing, blunts blowing and more people arrive , I'm guessing Cassie invited them and those people invited others , so on and so forth. At this point there are at least 50 people total on my property, either upstairs getting it on, or downstairs in the kitchen and living room, some even outside puking their brains out . I tried to stay sober enough to make sure everything was still in tact but it wasn't much use. Cassie and I shot gunned a couple of beers and had some drinks so I was basically obliterated.

I manage to sneak away to my room, locking the door behind me. Whipping out my phone I dial Nate's number . That liquid courage man. It rings a couple of times before he answers .

"Hello?"

"Oh yeah hi um , I was just calling to tell you that I look hot as fuck right now and um you're missing out big time."

"Y/N are you drunk? What's all that noise?"

"Oh yeah sorry I threw a party at my place that you weren't invited to because you're no longer in my life! Oh yeah and for your information, Maddie is the one who went around telling people I fucked josh! So if you wanna believe her then go ahead! You know what maybe I will fuck Josh! See ya later Natey-poo!"

"Wait Y/N I'm on the wa—!"

I hang up the phone tossing it back on my bed. I head back down stairs stumbling, trying my best not to fall. There were a couple of hot dudes at the bottle of the stairs that had their eyes on me all night. I grabbed one of them pulling them to the center of the room.

"Let's dance."

Without hesitation the dude spins me around as I grind up and down on him. This goes on for about 10 mins until I hear the front door burst open. I automatically think it's my mom and that I'm grounded for the rest of my life but when I turn around I see none other than Nate Jacobs. Fuck.