Chapter 19

Weeks had gone by without hearing a word from Nate . I barely saw him at school , and when I did he walked past me like I was nothing, like everything that we did meant nothing. That fucking hurt. I even went as far as waking up at 4 o'clock every morning to shower, shave, do my hair and makeup in hopes that it would pull Nate's attention, hoping that it would get him to fall to his knees , begging for forgiveness. But nothing worked.

I don't know why I did it, I shouldn't even cared considering that girl in the video wasn't me!he should believe me! Going to school didn't make me feel better either. Once again, as I walked through the halls, all I could hear were people talking and snickering about me. I even heard some freshman telling another freshman that "I knew how to take dick". As much as it grossed me out and upset me, I put my head phones in and drowned everyone out for the rest of the day.

"Hey Y/N, I heard about the video, I just wanted to let you know I know how it fee— "

"Save it Cassie, it wasn't me in the video! You believe me right? I didn't fuck Josh! Don't you think if I did you'd be the first to know?"

Cassie just stood there silent as I shut my locker.

"Look I'm sorry Cas, this is a lot . I didn't do it, I didn't have sex with Josh." I say with a whisper as tears began to fill my eyes.

"Okay, I believe you." Cassie says as she pulls me in for a hug.

"Why don't we skip gym and go have some fun? Something that will take your mind off of everything."

I nod my head hoping whatever we are about to do doesn't involve drugs.
We hop in Cassie's car and head to our favorite burger spot. I couldn't wait to get my hands on the food. Lately I've been so depressed with everything so I haven't had an appetite whatsoever.

We arrive shortly and head inside . As soon as the doors opened, my appetite was gone once again. At the counter ordering a drink I see Nate with Some random broad. I was hit with so many different emotions at once causing me to turn around and head out the door.

"You're a piece of shit!" I here Cassie say to Nate as she follows behind me.

We hop back in the car and I burst into tears. Was this why he wanted to break up? Because someone else was in the picture? Cassie rubbed my back before asking, " are you guys not together anymore?" No we broke up. But now I'm thinking this is the real reason why he broke up with me, because there was clearly someone else in the picture!" I respond wiping away my runny nose with my sleeve.

"You know what, fuck him! He's no good for you! I've never seen you this fucked up over a guy. You deserve someone better babes."

At this point I just let Cassie talk. I was tired of hearing this conversation and just wanted it to be over.

"Just take me home Cassie."

Once I made it home I ran to my room so my mother wouldn't ask any questions. I throw myself on my bed and out of anger began throwing things around. I quickly whipped out my phone , deleting every picture of Nate. My heart shattered as I changed my Lock Screen from him. Fuck it. He's probably already changed his picture of me. I go through my phone blocking Nate from any way of contact. Once I finished I toss my phone across the room and sulk into my pillow.

 Once I finished I toss my phone across the room and sulk into my pillow

"You okay hun?" My mom says from the other side of my door.

"Mom just leave me alone please."

"I'm here if you need me baby."

I don't respond as I hear her footsteps receding away from my room. For the rest of the day I didn't move an inch. I just cried and slept .

____________________________________
🥺🥺🥺