Chapter 3

**DISCLAIMER⚠️**
Please don't be mad at me guys lol, but I made Maddie the bad guy, In reality I love her🥺 so don't be mad okay bye💖

The day goes by super slow. That's the only thing I don't miss about school. Finally  lunch rolls around and I hurry to the cafeteria . As I'm grabbing my food from the lunch line a familiar voice calls out my name. I turn around in the direction it's coming from and it's Cassie, Rue, Jules, Cat, and Cassies sister Lexi.

"Hey bitches!" I say while putting my tray down at the table.

"Damn bitch you've blossomed on our asses!" Kat says while taking a bite out of her apple. By that she means I guess I did have a little glow up over the summer. I always felt like when it came to my looks I was falling far behind compared to my friends . By 9th grade they all had developed into their womanly bodies but I still had the body of a ten year old boy. That was until this summer, my breast, hips, thighs, and ass developed and I finally felt like I fit the worlds beauty standards.

I give her a wink while we carry on having a conversation. A few minutes later , loud applause comes roaring into the cafeteria as we all turn to see what the commotion is about . Ah, of course it's the football team marching in causing a scene. And at the front leading the pack out, Nate. I couldn't stand the sight of him. Nate was my biggest bully in middle school. That was until I got him sent to the principals office for it and he stopped. He doesn't look my way at all anymore and I'm not complaining.

As the football team makes their way to their table in the back of the cafeteria I feel a pair of eyes burning a hole into the back of my head. I turn and it's Nate, staring like he'd seen a ghost . I quickly turn back around with my face in my tray.

"God knows I hate him." Rue muffles to herself but we all heard . Everyone at my table can agree that Nate Jacobs is the biggest dick in our school. He has at least once tortured each and everyone of us . I can't help but to think it's because of Maddie. We all used to be cool with Maddie , she was apart of our clique until she switched up on us. She totally changed once she started dating Nate and hanging out with the girls on the cheer squad .

"Anyways, soooo are you ladies going to Mkay's party this Friday? I heard it's gonna be wild!" Jules exclaims.

Everyone agrees to go but me. Parties really aren't my thing . Especially after the conversations my mom and I have had, my best bet is to not get distracted. As much as I love the girls, none of them have mentioned their future plans except Lexi. Lexi was smart and driven, just like me . She's also the sweetest person in the world. I'm surprised she's agreeing to go .

"I don't know guys , I think I'm gonna sit this one out." I say while trying to hurry and finish my food.

"No the fuck you're not , you're going to this party! Come on Y/N it's our senior year! We have to live it like it's our last cause ...well it is our last!" Cassie says yanking on my arm.

"Alright fine." I finally give in cause if not I won't hear the end of it.

"Yasss bitch!" The girls squeal.

By the time I finish my disgusting school lunch, (mentally reminding myself to pack a lunch for the rest of the year), I get up to throw my things away and just as I'm doing so, I turn too fast and bump into Maddie, spilling my scraps all over her cheer uniform.

"Watch where the fuck you're going bitch!" She spats in my face.

" I'm sorry I really didn't mean to I didn't know you where right behind —."

"Save it!" She says while attempting to brush off the scraps.

The whole cafeteria is looking in our direction, forcing me to quickly make a run for the exit. Great. Good way to start off the new school year . I rush into the bathroom to quickly get myself together. I grab the one empty stall and close the door behind me . I try to gather myself before doing anything. I have very bad anxiety , especially when it comes to crowds . Another reason why I don't wanna go to Mkay's party.

I pull out my powder compact quickly patting my face free of embarrassment. Once I'm done I take a deep breath exiting the stall to find Cassie standing outside .

"Hey you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine". I reply with a little rasp in my voice.

" let's go to gym." She says throwing her arm around my neck pulling me out the bathroom.

In love with a bad boyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara