Chapter 9

⚠️🚨explict content below!
Read at your own risk🚨⚠️

" can I see you tonight ? Please ? Let me make it up to you."

I nod my head yes as he whipped my tears. I put my number and address in his phone which might bite me in the ass in the long run but oh well. I let him know my mom won't be home for the week. He nods his head , and kisses me one last time before exiting the closet , leaving me in the dark. I whipped my tears away and put on a brave face making sure my bruises were covered .

Gym came around and once again Cassie and I walked laps around the field . There wasn't anything else to do. Other students were either doing the same thing as us or on their phone getting yelled at by coach Mac for "not engaging in physical activity ."

"So what's with the turtle neck ?" Cassie ask.

I've been feeling a little chilly I think I'm coming down with a cold .

"Oh." I know she didn't believe me. I'm not a very good liar .

The end of the gym rolls around and I couldn't be happier to get the fuck off of this school campus . I quickly make it to my car and head home .
A couple hours go by and I still don't hear anything from Nate . Did he mean what he said ? I shook the thought reminding myself that tonight was the first game so he was probably preparing .

Cassie later texted me asking if I wanted to go with her . I replied with "no , still feeling under the weather , you have fun though. She sent me a thumbs up emoji. I hated when people responded with that damn emoji .

I decided to make a quick meal and watch Netflix until it got late . I looked at the clock . 1023. I rolled my eyes refusing to stay up and wait for Nate . I got up to hop in the shower . I washed my body down with soap and shaved every little hair off my body. I used my bath and body works scrub to exfoliate myself . After a while I got out drying myself off .

As I'm throwing on a big T-shirt, my phone rings . It's Nate . I don't know why but butterflies began to fill in my stomach , but I didn't let him know that. I wanted to play hard to get. I answer the phone .

"Hello?" I say .

"I'm outside ." He says hanging up.

I go to my window and sure enough his truck is parked across the street . But he's not in it .

I go downstairs and open the front door to him standing there soaking wet , it was pouring outside . I move aside to let him in. I lead him to my bedroom.

"You smell like ass." I say jokingly .

"Oh shut up you like it ." He says while attempting to pull me in for a hug.

"Nope ! Not until you wash up." I say yanking my arm.

I lead him to the bathroom giving him everything he needs to get cleaned . I close the door and wait for him to finish. He comes out with a white towel around his waist, his body still dripping water . I bite the inside of my cheek trying not to stare .

He throws his body across my bed and lets out a sigh. I go into the bathroom to throw my hair up into a high bun. I can feel him watching me. I come back out to him underneath my covers . I roll my eyes and join him. He turns his body to face me and I do the same .

"You're so beautiful Y/N." He says while tracing my facial features lightly with the tip of his finger .

He then redirects his attention to my now partially bruised neck. He lightly touches it and I wince. He feels bad I know . What I don't know is why he did it .