Chapter 34

"Miss Y/N it seems to me that you'll be giving birth to a very healthy child in a matter of weeks." Dr. Price says to me as she monitors my ultrasound.
I was currently in my third trimester, meaning soon I'd be holding my precious child.

"Look here you can see it's nose and mouth, if you look closely you can see it's toes here." She says as she points to the screen.

I stared in awe, I couldn't believe that I had another human growing inside of me . Looking over to my left I smile at my mom and she returns a smile back . As much as I'd appreciated my mother being here with me, I'd rather the person that made this baby with me ,be here by my side . But he wasn't . Nate had been laying low since the incident happened. I was convinced he'd dropped out of school because I never saw him anymore. From what I was told, the charges were dropped, I'm guessing because Cal has such a way with words and got managed to get his son out of the trouble . Like I said they were known around this town and in the eyes of everyone else , they could do no wrong .

As Dr. Price applied more cold jelly onto my stomach, my mom got a phone call.

"Hi...yes she's doing just fine, we are here now checking out the baby...yes it's very healthy and so is she. Okay. Talk to you later . Bye."

She hangs up the phone and gives me a look before saying , "that was Suze. I'm guessing Lexi and Cassie wanted to know how the baby were doing."

"Why would Cassie give a fuck about how I'm doing or my child?" I say attempting to raise my head.

"I don't know sweetie, don't worry about it.Lay back down."

I roll my eyes as I relax back on the bed. Thirty minutes later I sighed a few documents and my mother and I left . Lately my mom and all of the girls except Cassie of course had been planning to throw me a baby shower . I was very excited about it, mainly to finally know the gender of my baby. It didn't matter to me what the gender was, I just couldn't wait to finally hold my baby in my arms .

The gender reveal was this weekend so my mom and I went shopping for a dress I could wear to the party. I decided on a long white sundress that I saw in Macy's and I picked out a pair of flats to go with it. It didn't take long before my feet began to hurt while walking around the mall for what felt like hours .

As soon as we got home I hung up my dress in my closet and laid down. I couldn't wait to find out the gender . I wasn't going to let anything ruin this moment for me .

____________________________________
**PLS READ**

Hi guys. I wanna start off by saying thank you so much for all the love I've been receiving on this book. When I first started I had no idea it would do so well considering this is my first book. I also want to apologize for being absent lately. I recently had a very close relative pass away so I've been dealing with that along with being in the military. I hope you all can understand. I'm going to try my best to get back on track. Love you all and I hope you all are doing well🤍✨