28

Taylor and I walked back to the car and He opened the door for me "such a gentleman" I said gasping and holding my hand up to my heart "thank you m'lady" he said in a horrible British accent. I laughed and got in the car. "I can't believe I have a family" I said, still shocked from what had happened minutes ago "it's pretty amazing that you found them in another state" Taylor said. I held his hand "thank you" I said smiling "for what" he asked "for bringing me here, if you didn't take me, I would've never found my family" I said. He smiled and kissed my hand before we started driving. "So where to" I asked "I was thinking we could get some fro yo and walk on the beach" Taylor said. I smiled "that sounds great" I said smiling. We pulled up to some fro yo place and walked in. I put a little bit of each flavor, and a crapload of toppings, Taylor just got a few flavors and put sour gummy worms on his. "Oh my god" we turned around and saw two shocked fans. "Hey" I said smiling "oh my god, Karma I love your videos and your vines, you are my queen" The blonde one said. The brunette just hugged Taylor and freaked out, which was adorable. We took pictures and gave them hugs. Taylor and I left the store and drove to some random beach. We got out the car and started walking "I would hold your hand, but I'm eating, and food is more important" I said. He laughed and nudged me "Karma" Taylor said "mmhm" I said d "we went from enemies, to friends, to strangers, than back to friends, and now, I want you to be my girlfriend" Taylor said. "Oh my god Taylor, yes!" I jumped up on him and we kissed, pretty passionately if I say so myself. We pulled back "I was scared you were gonna say no" he said "now why would I do that" I said. He shrugged and I kissed his cheek. We walked on the beach until midnight, but we had to go back to the hotel. Taylor was leaving at 1:30, and I was leaving at 1:00. When we got back to the hotel, I asked Mahogany if she could sleep with Shawn, so I could have my last night with Taylor. "Finally" she said hugging me, okay, that was weird. I changed into a baggy shirt that went down to my knees and crawled in bed with Taylor. He pulled me close to him "I'm gonna miss this" he said "I'm gonna miss this more" I said "not possible" he said "yes possible" I said back. He kissed my cheek and we fell asleep.
**next morning**
I woke up, and immediately dreaded what today was. The day, I was leaving Taylor. We agreed to FaceTime every night, text whenever possible, and to visit each other when we could. Taylor and I were the first to leave, my heart broke. I was leaving my family. It wasn't that bad, lots if the guys were planning to move to LA, and I told they can visit me whenever they want. We all got each other's numbers and exchanged goodbyes. "Shawn, when you become famous, you better write a song about me" I said hugging him extra tight. I kissed his cheek and messed up his hair before leaving. Taylor and I held hands until we got to our separate gates. We hugged, for a really long time, than he kissed me lightly "I love you" he said "I love you more" I replied "not possible" he said smiling "yes possible" I said. We hugged one last time and walked away.
**after flight**
Andrea picked me up, I was still beyond sad that Taylor wasn't with me. The second I got home I told Andrea about everything that had happened, and then I went to my room, watched the notebook, twice and ate a pint of cookie dough ice cream. Taylor face-timed me. I put the ice cream down, wipes my face and dried my eyes before answering "hey" I said smiling "hey" he said smiling "were you crying?" He asked "um, no" I said "okay yes, I was watching the notebook" I said. He laughed "I wish I could kiss you right now" he said "I wish I could kiss you too" I said smiling. Ugh I missed him like hell. We talked for hours, well until Andrea told me to 'shut the hell up, it's 2 am'. "I love you" I said "I love you more" he said. "Not possible" I said, trying to hold back my tears "yes possible" he said. We hung up. I felt so empty without him, I can't wait until he visits.
***
Short chapter, more next chapter, Tysm much for getting this book up to 3k reads 😭💕