Ready?

He chuckled into her mouth as she kissed him fervently, and rolled him over onto his back. He put his hands on her hips as she straddled him, kissing her back with as much energy as he could muster. He could feel her on his cock; wet, warm, inviting. His cock pulsed slightly, telling him he wanted it, and he suddenly realised he was missing something.

Reluctantly, he started to pull away.

"Luka I need.." He breathed, separating their lips as he tried to reach over the edge of the bed.

"What? Come on Brad just..."

"Condom, I need a condom." He explained. She groaned and sat back, the movement not going unnoticed by his desperate cock underneath her. She rolled off him, and he sprang up to grab his trousers, rifling through the material to find his back pocket, digging his hand in to grab the foil packet. When he turned back to her, she had an amused smile on her face.

"In your suit trousers? You seemed to know where this night was headed." She commented, and he felt his face drop.

"No..not really, I just..I thought maybe-"

She shut him up when she crawled to the edge of the bed, getting on her knees as he stood in front of her. She took the packet from his hands, and ripped it open. She leant down, her right hand wrapping around the base of his cock, and her mouth quickly sliding over him, bobbing up and down a few times before she straightened back up. All the words had died on his lips. He was just watching her in awe.

If someone told him two weeks ago that he would be watching Luka on her knees in front of him, naked, he would have laughed in their face. Right now though, he wasn't laughing. He felt like he was about to pass out from all his blood leaving his brain.

She pulled the condom out of the packet, and rolled it on him, making him inhale sharply as she followed the movement by squeezing him gently.

"Ready?" She asked, and suddenly, he felt nervous. Nervous about whether he was good enough, whether she would enjoy it, whether they would - "Stop thinking." She ordered, grabbing his neck and pulling her lips to his. She kissed him beautifully, the kind of kiss that could end wars, he thought. Because it definitely ended the war in his head.

He found some of his confidence again, pushing her backwards and kissing her back. Once she was laying down on her back, he leaned over her, deepening the kiss and pressing himself down onto her. She felt fucking amazing pressed against his body. He could feel his arms were shaking a little as they held him up, but the pull of her kiss distracted him. They started moving against each other, her core rubbing ever so slightly over his cock, and their hands started frantically exploring each other's bodies. He finally found the sense to reach down, taking hold of his desperate cock and angling himself so that he was in line with her, and briefly pulled his mouth off her, their faces still close. He wanted to hear her.

He started to push himself inside, carefully, inch by inch. Her mouth parted gloriously as her inhale was loud in the room. She whimpered and whined with every inch that slipped in. She felt breathtakingly sinful around his cock as he pushed further inside. His own mouth shuddered open as he focused all his strength on not stopping. He never wanted to stop this.

He finally filled her completely, and there was a brief pause where neither of them moved, and neither of them said anything. Brad pulled back slightly, then pushed himself back in.

It flipped a switch.

She launched herself at his mouth again, the kiss sloppy and frantic, he started moving faster, both of them panting and starting to moan into the kiss.

When he sped up, snapping his hips into hers, the kiss had become too messy to continue. He rested his forehead against hers, watching her moan and gasp and growl each time he drove his cock into her, and then he moved to kiss her on the neck. He kept fucking her, harder and harder each time, hearing her noises get louder and louder. He sucked the skin on her neck, licking and biting it intermittently. He reached down and hooked her left knee over the crook of his elbow, hiking her leg up and pushing even deeper.