Kiss Everyone If You Want

The party was great. The guys didn't know everyone there, but the people they spoke to seemed alright. There was a beer pong table set up in the garden, which people had been continually playing, the guys included. Brad and James absolutely smashed Connor and Tris.

As the hours went by, Brad found himself looking out for Luka every now and then. Not in a creepy way, obviously, but he just wanted to see if she was having a good time. Everytime he caught sight of her, she seemed fine, laughing, smiling and socialising. She spent most of her time with Skyla and Tom from the studio, although he found her smoking with some people he didn't know a few times. He didn't want to interrupt, so he usually just waved when he caught her eye and walked off. It was a totally fine way to spend a party.

It got to the 'dancing part' of the night around midnight, when someone had plugged their phone into the sound system playing a string of upbeat pop music. Brad was standing with the guys by the window, chatting to Luka for what felt like the first time that night.

"Oh my god who put THIS shit on?!" Luka suddenly yelled as she grimaced at the starting notes of The Vamps' 'What Your Father Says' played through the speakers. The person by the phone just cackled loudly.

"It's not shit, but you would know that if you actually listened to any of our music." Brad stuck his tongue out at her, feeling playful after the few beers he'd had. Luka glared at him, then she started singing along to the lyrics.

Is it a bad time to tell you I love you when I'm watching you walk away? She mouthed to him as she walked backwards over to Skyla, who slipped her arm around her shoulder once she reached the middle of the room.

Bad time to tell you I need you when he's made up his mind again She sang, winking at the guys before turning to Skyla. The guys watched her with wide eyes as she started dancing along to it.

Don't be cru-uuuuuuel to me, all I do-oooo is believe The girls sang together before giggling and standing up on the table, a few other party-goers looking round at them. As the next verse started, Luka and Skyla started dancing and singing to the crowd gathering around them, while the guys stood back staring at them.

"I didn't know she knew our music." Brad whispered to James.

"Well...it would make less sense if she didn't." James replied, both their eyes never leaving the dancing figure of their assistant.

A bad time to kick up a fuss when it's only ever me to blame, you're confu-uuused about me The two girls sang, running their hands through their hair and shimmying as they did, making the rest of the crowd cheer.

"She looks like she's having fun." Brad smiled. Connor looked at him.

"You look like you're having fun watching her." Connor mused.

"I..." Brad protested. "No I just...she's having a good time!"

"She looks good." James commented. "You're allowed to say she looks good, Brad."

"I..." He coughed, a blush creeping on his cheeks as he watched Luka singing to Skyla. "She looks good." He finally agreed.

FUCK WHAT YOUR FATHER SAYS the two girls yelled as they moved their hips and dramatically sang to each other. The crowd below them danced along with them, and Luka caught Brad's eyes. She smiled, sticking her tongue out between her teeth at him, and Brad felt a bit too warm to watch her anymore. He finished his beer.

"I need another one." He mumbled to no one in particular before heading to the kitchen. He breathed out as he thought about how fucked he felt. He felt very attracted to her tonight. Like, very attracted to her. Very suddenly attracted to her. It must be the alcohol. But she broke up with her girlfriend today and she was his assistant. Well, the band's assistant. He had to be okay with trying to be her friend for now.