A Straight Answer

Her hands flew to his face when he kissed her. His hands gripped her hips tightly as he pulled them into his, and pressed her back against the door. They were both moaning as they kissed, albeit a little quieter now following the intrusion, but the kiss was no less needy. Her hand ran down from his neck, trailing down his body. He took his hands off her to pull the rest of his shirt off, their lips still attached, then he grabbed her thighs and tugged, trying to tell her he wanted them wrapped around him.

She understood. She put her hands on his shoulders, and lifted herself up, wrapping her legs around his hips one by one, and crossing her ankles at the back. He groaned at the contact of her on him. He kissed her hard, one hand supporting under her thigh, the other on her jaw, guiding her lips against his, guiding her face close to his as his tongue dominated her mouth.

Then he took his hand off her jaw, and wrapped his arm around her back, turning them both around and tightening his grip on her thigh to walk them over to the bed. He put a knee on the mattress, then tried to let her down as gently as he could without taking his lips off hers. He never wanted to stop kissing her, and once she was laid back on the mattress, he kissed her even deeper. Her legs unravelled from his back, but she kept them bent at his hips, and his hand on her thigh started running up and down her leg. He slid it round to her ass as he gladly let her tongue explore his mouth, and gripped the flesh hard, urging her body closer to his. She arched her back into him, one of her hands running down his chest and around his waist, stopping on the small of his back and pulling him down onto her.

He kissed down her jaw, down her neck, revelling in how she let her head fall back and give him more access to her. He buried his face in her skin, kissing every inch he could reach, running his tongue over her, feeling himself getting more and more turned on as he heard her moaning softly under him. Her hand went to his hair, her fingers running through it, and she gripped it lightly, making him groan and nip her neck with his teeth. She gasped and he sucked the spot.

He could already feel himself getting hard. It never usually happened this quickly. But the way Luka was moving, the way her body felt in his hands, the way her skin tasted as he kissed her, it was like nothing he'd ever fucking experienced before. He couldn't even pull his hips back, the way she was holding him close, not that he would ever want to. She must have felt it, because she started pushing against him. He moaned loudly into her neck, his body shuddering slightly and unintentionally pushing back.

Before he could register what was happening, she was grinding against him. He cursed, then moved back to kiss her on the lips, gently moving his hips with hers. He was fucking 25, and here he was, dry humping a girl, like a teenager.

She started sliding her hands onto his shoulders, then he felt her pushing against them, and he let himself be guided by her. She rolled them over, pushing him onto his back and straddling his hips. He groaned again at the pressure of her on his dick, but she was back to kissing him so deeply that he barely made a sound. She grinded against him again, and his body tensed, and he suddenly sat them both up.

His hand flew to her neck. He prised her mouth open and slid his tongue in, kissing her as hard as he could. His other arm wrapped around her back and anchored her body to his. She kept moving her hips, rolling her core over his cock again and again. He felt his stomach tense as she moved, his breaths getting heavier. Her hands were chaotically running through his hair, messing it up as he panted in between their kisses.

He put his hands on the bottom of her top, scrunching up the material and sliding his fingers over her stomach as he pulled it up. It bunched up below her bra, and he spent a few seconds just feeling her soft skin, gripping her when she caught his bottom lip between her teeth.

He growled and tugged her top with more purpose, silently telling her to take it off. She complied instantly, dragging it over her head and flinging it across the room before reattaching their mouths. Her hips started moving faster, and he kissed down her neck, sloppily, harshly sucking the skin as he went. He trailed down her chest until his mouth closed around the soft, fleshy swell of her boobs out the top of her bra. He spent his time there, nipping it, sucking it, trying his best to leave a mark. He wanted to leave a mark everywhere on her. He wanted to see his marks on her.