Are You Staying?

She groaned, trying to pull his mouth back to hers, but instead, he cupped her core and watched her shudder at the contact. He instantly retracted his hand. She exhaled, but she seemed to understand. He watched her swallow, her wide pupils trying to focus on him.

"I...I enjoy...this." She managed to stutter out. He smiled, or more like smirked. He pressed his hand harder against her. "Fuck.."

"You enjoy what?" He teased, not moving his hand anymore.

"Just...this." She tried to roll her hips over his hand, but he pulled his hand away. "Ugh," She threw her head back, then licked her lips and looked back down at him, a new kind of determination in her eyes. "Fine. I like this. I like kissing you. I like you touching me. Now fucking touch me." She growled.

He smiled, then pushed his hand against her, stroking over her leggings and watching her body sag in relief.

"What else?" He asked, placing soft kisses to her neck, her collarbone, whatever he could reach as she moved, grinded against his touch. This was working. If he could get her to just admit what is on her mind, maybe they could start moving forward. He was struggling himself, wanting to let go and let his emotions take over, but he was determined to get his answer.

"I...fuck...do treat you different. I don't...know..." She whined, but the noise was quickly cut off when he pulled his hand away to grab the band of her leggings and slid his hand inside, quickly finding her clit and circling his finger around it. She tensed, gasping when he sped up a little.

"I think you do know." He breathed, his own desire pooling in a warm bundle of buzzing nerves low in his stomach, the blood rushing through his body. But he focused on her. He focused on sliding his fingers over her clit, over her sex, dipping into her when she didn't respond at first. "Why don't you tell me sweetheart?"

"My go-shit..." She was panting harshly, her eyes barely open at this point. "Brad I..."

He pushed his finger further in, the tiniest bit, before pulling it back out, just playing with her.

"I don't think I...let myself think about it." She finally said. Brad pushed his finger back in, to the first knuckle. "I...we... didn't get on...I work for you...I had...Raina..." He pushed his finger deeper, another joining it, not liking the mention of her ex, and she inhaled sharply above him. He continued to kiss along the skin she had bared. "You...fuck...I can't explain it anymore."

"Sure you can." He growled, sliding his fingers the entire way in and making her moan. He grabbed the back of her head again and pulled her down to him, kissing her before continuing. "If none of that existed, could you say yes?"

"To what?" She breathed.

"To you liking me. None of the other shit." He said, thrusting his fingers inside her again. "Just us, right now. Like this. How you feel right now. Yes, or no." He gave his ultimatum. His fingers were slow, waiting for her answer. She opened her eyes, looking down at him before answering.

"Yes."

Her one word broke the barrier. He smashed his lips to hers, driving his fingers in and out until she was a complete mess above him. It didn't take long. He kissed her, fucked her through her orgasm, which happened quicker than yesterday, but no less intense. They never stopped kissing. Her hands never stopped roaming his shoulders, his neck, his hair. He only slowed down when the death grip of her muscles finally relaxed around his fingers, and he could pull them out.

"That's two orgasms you owe me now." He teased, expecting her to laugh.

Not expecting her to suddenly reach for the button on his jeans.