Chapter 19 : Wilsons Forever (Part 2)

Wilson's residence.
One hour later...

"Ugh, my heels are killing me..." Diana says to her brother as they return home. It's just the two of them since Alex is still at the party and Anastasia is having fun with Nate. He turns to her and says, "So you wanted to say something to me earlier..." and Diana sighs before she makes a few steps left and right.

"I know that you're not going to San Diego..." Diana turns around and reveals to him.

"I was going to tell you eventu-"

"No no, don't explain yourself, it's okay. I'm not mad, I'm happy. You've been stuck here for so long and you're the one who wanted to be far away from here more than most of us. You're my brother and I love you so much but I can't force you to stay with me and Alex because I'm going to miss you..."

George and Diana start tearing up as the woman walks inside of his room and gives him his backpack. "Did you put my things in there while I was getting ready for the party?" He asks her, confused.

"I put only the important stuff. Once you arrive wherever you're going,call me to send you everything that you need!" She says to him.

George turns to leave and looks at his sister one last time. "Hey I love you Diana, always and forever!" He says to her and she smiles. "Always and forever George..." she responds and watches him walk away with a ticket in his hands. As the boy walks further away, she turns around and grabs her purse.

Orleston High.
6 years later...

Emma concludes her story and her classmates are a little bit annoyed that she ended everything on a cliffhanger. "Sorry guys but my mother is here to pick me up. Maybe some other time..." she says to them as she grabs her backpack and walks outside of school. She enters Diana's car and the woman turns to her daughter as they drive away...

"So, did they like it?"

"Honestly mum, that story was more about me sharing my past than them liking it...I mean you, Alex, Auntie Olivia and everyone else had such a big influence on me everyday as I grow up that I wanted to share your story when you were at my age!"

"That's so sweet but let's be honest here Emma, the real question is...was I everyone's favorite character?"

"Yes, I mean everyone always loves the 16 years old queen bee!"

"Well, I'm everyone's favorite even at 31!"

"The fact that you're still so young is beyond me..." Emma points out and puts on her headphones to listen her favorite new podcast, Olivia Says.

Orleston Streets.
One hour later...

Meanwhile, Anastasia has a walk at the street before she heads towards West Side and catches up with Hayley. The girl who is now a 23 year's old woman can't believe she's finally back at her hometown even if that's only for a week.

As she looks at the town's square, she doesn't forgets to she where she's going and bumps into someone from her past, Cameron. "Oh my God, I'm sorry...Cameron?!" She says loudly.

"Ugh, you really got me there!" He says as he holds his foot. The boy tries to smile even though he is hurting a little bit.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were playing for Florida nowadays!" Anastasia says to him and checks on his foot as he responds...

"Yeah but you know, Hayley and Roy called me for their kid's birthday and I had to come..."

"Huh, they called me for the exact same reason..."