Chapter 10 : Never Off The Table

Orleston's High.

   George is having a coffee with Kia at school during her break and she seems very troubled over what to do with Noah. "Kia, I know Noah my whole life. He has dated my sister, my dead best friend and I'm pretty sure he did some pretty kinky things with our librarian but I've never seen him so smitten..."  George points out to his friend and Kia rubs his forehead and sighs since no one ever has been so sweet with her, especially after finding out about her being trans. 

  "I don't know...I think I'm going to take my time with him. How are you and Spencer?" Kia asks her friend.

"We're cool actually even though in going to spend our anniversary without him..."

  "Why?"

  "He's at a conference in Chicago for the next four days...Oh shit, time passed, I have to be at Julian's!" George looks at the time and gets up. Kia raises her eyebrow and wonders why.

  "Are you sleeping with Julian?" Kia straights up asks him.

  "Kia, you know I'm not going to cheat on Spencer!" George reassures his friend amd she rolls her eyes since she finds Julian phenomenal to look at. Then the boy grabs his stuff and leaves while Kia immediately departs too when Noah walks inside. "Um, good morning?" The man says to the woman that he likes amd she simply nods as she heads to class.

Meanwhile, Anastasia and Cameron are walking through the school halls and avoid talking about the pregnancy and spending their time getting their friend's wedding ready. "I mean, Hayley us to go for her bachelor at a strip club and I'm more of a cocktail kind of girl!" Anastasia shares her thoughts and her boyfriend partially relates with her struggle.

  "I get what you mean...Roy wants me to be there with him when he announces to his mother that he is marrying Hayley!" Cameron says annoyed and Anastasia laughs because he is actually in the awkward situation.

"Well I was hoping to see you naked for the bachelor party!" The cheerleader points out and bites her lower lip and Cameron wraps his arms around her waist as he whispers in her ear, "I believe that we can do something about that..." and they smile as they head to their classes.

   Pearson's residence.
Twenty minutes later...

    George arrives late at Julian's house and the man has already prepared three different types of burgers and he sits at the couch drinking beer annoyed at his friend. "Sorry I was late...Julian, why are you drinking beer so early?" The boy questions his best friend. Julian smiles and gets up to give one ofnthe burgers to his friend.

  "That's a cheeseburger, I remember when we were living together that it was your favorite!" Julian says and waits for his friend to take a bite.

  George raises his eyebrow and takes the burger but with a hesitation. "Julian, are you alright?" The boy asks worried and Julian bites his lower lip as he Saya that it's only because he's happy to be back. George is shocked by Julian's cooking and smiles at him until he notices someone walks outside of Julian's room.

  "That's Marilyn!" Julian points out as the girl kisses Julian on his cheek and leaves the house. George awkwardly smiles and takes another bite. Then a man walks outside of the room and kisses Julian on his cheek.

  "That's Alvaro!" Julian says with a smile and the man leaves the house as George awkwardly smiles again. Then before they have a chance to say something, two more people walk out, kiss Julian and leave as George turns to his friend, "Are we alone now?" He asks. Julian looks inside the bedroom and points out that they're alone. Then Julian starts walking back and forth as he tries to open up to his friend.