Chapter 11 : Damaged Good

One week later.
Saturday...

   Hayley is inside a big hotel room, getting ready for her wedding with the help of Anastasia's and Kia's, alongside a make up artist. "I don't think that red is her color, change her lipstick!" Anastasia points out and informs hlthe make up artist. The bride is so nervous that she constantly plays with her hair and Kia is always trying to stop her.

  "I can't believe I'm helping a student of mine to get ready at her wedding while I simply watch...just like every other wedding I've been to..." Kia sarcastically points out and the three girls laugh.

  "You could give a chance to Noah, I never understood why you're avoiding him...I mean he is always looking at you!" Hayley says her opinion and the other girl agrees with her best friend, making Kia feel uncomfortable since they have no idea what went down. The woman grabs her purse and takes out her cigarettes. "Adult love is much more complicated girls, now if you excuse me..." Kia takes a lighter, a cigarette and gets out at the balcony to smoke.

  Anastasia then turns to her best friend and asks her who else did they invite in such a short notice. "I invited Olivia and everyone else was invited by Roy, besides the people that I wanted, they are already here." Hayley says and they hug.

  Room 104.

  Roy, Cameron, Spencer and Noah are at a room upstairs and have  few drinks to calm Roy down. "I can't believe you're actually 17 and almost married!" Noah says with joy at Roy and then turns to Cameron, "And you are going to be a father, I can't believe it!" And hugs both of them while Spencer watches them from afar. He walks towards them and Cameron takes Roy a few feet away to say something to him, Noah turns around and sees how troubled Spencer seems.

  "What is bothering you Spencer?" He asks his friend.

  "Ever since I met Diana, she made it clear that even though I'm here, I'm not him. I'm not my brother and I don't have the same bonds with you guys..." Spencer explains to him and exhales.

"Your brother and I had the worst start you know. My girlfriend fell in love with him, hentook my spot on the team and he won everyone's heart in the end but until then, some of us however were at war with him..." Noah says to him and then adds, "Don't be your brother, be you!" And then leaves the room as he gives Spencer some time to think about everything.

  Meanwhile, Roy gives am advice to Cameron since the later is really troubled over the situation with his girlfriend. "Hey, listen to me...Do you want to become a father?" Roy asks him and Cameron nods positively.

  "I do, yeah...I mean, I wasn't sure at first but then I thought about it and I really want a baby girl to spoil!" Cameron responds.

  "Then be there for her...Take a leap of faith!" Roy winks at him and then remembers that he is getting married tonight. Cameron with the help of Spencer, holds him as he almost faints.

  Reception.
In the meantime...

   The rest of the guest have started to arrive, among them, George and Julian. The two friends were working at Bluelife and that's the reason they didn't come with Kia and Noah earlier. "Roy's father must he rich as fuck. Look at this place!" Julian points out and George explains to him the whole family history.

"If you thought that Noah was rich, The Devante's are the next level of the 1%." George explains and they start laughing over an old lady who punches someone because he ate from the buffet before the wedding started.

  "You know it's really nice that we finally talked again for a few days...I'm sorry for what happened back in my house!" Julian points out to his friend.