Chapter 13 : Catching up

Wilson's residence.

Anastasia is laying with Cameron on her bed, discussing about the abortion and having to choose a college sooner than later. "I just hope that football season ends with us winning this time because I seriously need to impress my first choice otherwise bye scholarship and hello forever working at a pizza shop..." Cameron points out to his girlfriend as the sun is hitting their faces from the window.

"I know exactly how you feel...I haven't heard back not even from a local college that I applied as my last hope in case I don't get into UPenn..." Anastasia adds and sighs.

"You literally applied to UPenn? Why didn't you tell me?" Cameron smiles and asks her.

"Well, I kind of want to go somewhere that being part of the Wilsons means something. My brother is a legacy student there and I have the need to feel special so there you go..." the cheerleader sums up her thoughts and they start making out until they hear someone unlocking the door. They stop and walk towards the living room and they find there, the original mean bitch of Orleston High, dressed like she just came back from a day at the spa. "Diana, why are you here?" A confused Anastasia asks her sister while Cameron really tries not to look at her girlfriend's sister wearing a tiny bikini.

"Well since George is on a very important business trip-"

"No he is not, he literally at Pittsburgh, hanging out with Olivia!" The cheerleader corrects her sister.

"Whatever, I'm here to keep an eye on you and your almost baby daddy...Yes I'm looking at you chocolate hottie!" Diana adds and winks at Cameron, to tease the two of them and Cameron turns red causing Anastasia to ask him to leave for now.

"Are you sure?" The boy asks her.

"Of course baby, besides I don't want you to impregnate my sister too!" Anastasia teases him and closes the door as she sighs knowing how over the top Diana can be. "So where is Emma?" She asks her.

"Oh shit, we're going to the airport, fast!" Diana says loudly and grabs her car keys while Anastasia rolls her eyes.

Pittsburgh.
In the meantime...

George walks inside Carnegie Mellon's main hall and finds Olivia waiting for him there. They insrantly run towards each other and embrace their reunion with a loving hug. "I can't believe you're finally here!" She happily says to her best friend and he smiles.

"God look at you being a hottie professor!" George compliments her and they start walking away from the campus to leave his things at her apartment and go for some drinks to catch up.

Bluelife.
Two hours later...

Kia is sitting at a table all alone with Noah and Julian sitting at the bar, giving her support from afar since she wanted to be alone when her father shows up. Hayley gives her a glass of water since she's working her shift and whispers to her, "You've got this." Before she heads to the next costumer.

Meanwhile, Julian is drinking his ass off even though it's still very early. Noah takes the beer off of his hands and Juliam simply grabs a bottle of whiskey. "What is wrong with you dude? Stop drinking!" Noah points out and tries to stop him but the other boy doesn't listen.

"You know what's funny? I lied to him to him about why me and Olivia broke up..."

"Julian what are you talking about?"

"I was getting married to this beautiful, amazing woman and I looked back to him...he noded so I told Yes to the do you accept her as your wife."

Noah looks at Julian amd doesn't know what to say since he has been there since the early days of the two flirtation.