Chapter 2: The Pool Party

Bluelife.
One week later...

George is serving some tea when Kia runs inside and gves an invitation to her friend. "What is that?" He asks her and raises his eyebrow while she looks at him hoping to be her company at the party she has to go. "This is an invitation to a social gathering of the Orleston's Elite. Someone found out that I'm from the extremely rich Los Angeles Sutherland family and now they want me to attend!" Kia explains everything really quick and smiles.

"Uh this event is being held by the Jones family? Look Kia I would love to accompany you but I'm kind of, avoiding Noah!" George replies and keeps serving the customers while his friend keeps following him. "Aren't you two best friends?" She points out and wonders what she has missed. George sighs and turns around to accept her invitation to the party since he doesn't want to say what happened in Florida to anyone. "Alright, I will come with you!" He says to her and she hugs him before she departs to buy him a proper, rich, suit.

Stadium.
In the meantime...

Anastasia is practicing with the rest of the cheerleaders alongside the Tigers and enjoy a very warm Texas evening. The young cheerleader is starting to feel better the past few days and soon she will visit Roy too. However her joy is short lived when she spots Cameron walking towards his team. She quickly falls down and destroys the routine from her surprise and when he spots her, he heads towards her.

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt?" Cameron asks her and tries to help her get up but she pulls away and slaps him.

"That's for leaving without saying goodbye!" She says to him and then she slaps him even harder as she concludes by saying, "That's for leaving altogether!" And then the fierce girl walks away while Cameron looks at her, partially expecting the slaps all summer long. Noah notices all of the drama that went down and throws a ball to his player. Cameron turns his attention to him and he says to his coach...

"I'm coming coach!" And runs towards the team.

Stone's residence.
Early afternoon...

Hayley is having breakfast at the kitchen when her sister grabs her food and decides that it's time to have an important conversation with her. "Listen young lady, you have been partying all summer long and ever since you came back you are sitting here or on the couch, doing nothing...time for a job!" She concludes and Hayley frowns since she knows that after last year finding a job with her reputation will be proven difficult.

"Don't you understand that I don't want people to talk about me? The more they see me serve their coffees the more my face will remind them what happened last year..." Hayley responds annoyed and her sister looks at her like she doesn't recognize her anymore.

"Who are you? My little sister was a fighter...a girl no one wanted to mess with and now all I see is a woman who doesn't want to try for anything..." she says and Hayley stands still thinking about what she just heard and wondering if she has lost sight of what she really wants. "I'm sorry..." she whispers to her older sister and enters her room feeling terrible.

Hospital.
Meanwhile...

Anastasia arrives at the hospital and knocks the door of Roy's room and enters with a homemade soup made, thankfully as she says, not by her brother. "Good evening Mr Devante, I figured you might need something actually tasty to eat!" The cheerleader points out with wit and hands him the plate. Roy laughs and asks her to keep him company since she is the only one outside of his family who visits him and she does by grabbing a chair and sitting close to him. "So why don't you tell me about your Summer in Florida?" The young boy says as he eats his soup and Anastasia is surprised by this mention since she only talked about Florida when he was in a coma.