Chapter 17 : Friday Night Lights

Orleston.
Early morning...

   Everyone is getting ready to leave for the big State Championship game. Hayley wishes good luck to her husband over the phone since he departed early with his teammates. "Just promise me that you guys won't get into any fight with the other team at least until we arrive. I don't won't to miss all the fun!" She teases him.

  Then Anastasia arrives, wearing a very revealing outfit accompanied with a leather jacket. "Look at you Mrs Bad Girl!" She says to her blonde friend and the other girl grins.

  "So, do you think that he will notice me like that?" Anastasia asks her best friend.

  "I'm confused, which one...Good boy Cameron or Bad boy Nate?" Hayley teases her.

"They're much more than teenage archetypes of a teen drama..." Anastasia defends the boys honor.

  "I'm not going to argue with you today, you seem after all incredibly bitchy. I love it!" Hayley responds and the girls are joined by Kia and Diana who.arirve to take them to Austin with the car. "Get in bitches!" Kia screams at them with joy.

  Orleston Streets.

  In the meantime, Julian is drinking some water before he drives off to Austin to support his friend when George gets inside the car and throws his backpack on the seat behind him. "Um, what the fuck is going on here?" Julian asks him since they didn't say anything about driving together and George has been avoiding him for a few weeks now.

  "I brought you a cappuccino, latte of course and this..." George gives him a quick kiss and then the coffee. Julian is left speechless. He looks at the other boy who now seems very eager to be his co driver and wonders if his awake.

  "How about one more, just to make sure it happened..." Julian decided to just accept what happened since it works in his favor and smiles back at George.

  "I'm into foreplay too if you want too..." George says softly and Julian smiles as he responds, "I mean, we do have an hour to waste at least!" And George sits on top of him as they start making out.

  "Wait, you're not going to stop in a few minutes and slap me, are you?" Julian adds since that's the typical George behavior that he endures lately.

  "Just shut up..." George laughs softly and they continue making out.

   Austin stadium.
One hour later...

   The team arrives and they can't believe the size of the stadium. It's huge, nothing like their own or any other stadium that they have played. "Alright team, put your jaws back into their rightful place and let's head for the lockers!" Noah says to the team.

  Meanwhile the other team passes through them and they push some of the Tigers left and right to make sure they know that they are going to be the winners and not the small town team. Roy turns around and almost fights their the leader ofntheir rivals but Cameron manages to stop him.

  "Roy come on man, they're not worth it!"

  "I'm sorry man, I just can't stand bullies!" Roy points out and they join the rest of the team.

  On the road...

   Meanwhile, Julian and George had to make one more stop and pick up Nate to join them for the big game. The young boy easily picks on the awkward yet flirty vibe that exists between the two men who sit on the front and grins. "Are you guys sure that I'm not interrupting anything?" Nate asks them.

  "No don't worry Nate..." George says to him and smiles.

  "Well since you are asking..." Julian starts to say.