56. Tyler

Our golfing date went into a bowling date. Obviously, everyone is having a full blast and I am not going to lie I didn't expected that I'm going to enjoy the day with Keya's friends and with her too. I am no fool, I notice how she gets way too touchy with me especially if she sees other women around saying their hi's or ask to take a photo with me or even just eyeing me. I fucking love that kind of feeling of her getting possessive with me.

André's grandparents already left after our golfing session and the four of us were looking for some nice beer so instead of heading on a bar to have some, we decided to go on the nearest bowling alley and have some fun while grabbing beers.

"Stop looking at me like that!" Keya says when she notices me looking at her as she braces herself to throw a strike.

Despite the fact that she sucks at bowling, she gives every frame one hundred percent. Concentration creases her features as she swings her arm back, rotates her wrist, and releases the bright gray ball. Her timing is off and her follow-through is nonexistent, but for the first time in many frames we have done, the ball moves in a straight line.

Keya and Lily cheers happily as her ball careens toward the jackpot. At the last second it veers, knocking over four pins instead of giving her the strike.

"So damn close!" Lily wails. André and I are winning against them, we decided to do a boys vs. girls game.

Keya she turns around and she’s never looked more beautiful to me. Her cheeks are all but red, her eyes are sparkling, and she performs a cute little dance as she shimmies off the shiny floor.

"I’m getting better!" She exclaims.

"Nowhere to go but up." I agree, and then André gets up for his turn and bowl a strike.

"I hate both of you!" She announces when our score appears on the screen, seeing me and André slap each other's hands chuckling.

I’m beating her in the ass-kicking of the year, but I don’t think she truly cares. To be honest, I’m not paying much attention to the score. Usually I’m competitive as fuck, but tonight I’m just happy to hang out with Keya. It’s been ages since I’ve been on a real date.

Tonight allows me to see Keya in a way I haven’t seen before. Bowling isn’t the most romantic of activities but I started to realize that this is better than eating on a fancy restaurant or something.

"We'll do one last round right before we head out, what about you guys?" Lily asks.

"One? I'm enjoying this way too much!" Keya announces giggling.

"Ha! You like bowling." André says laughing.

Keya giggle innocently. "Surprisingly, I do."

"If you want we can still stick around." I suggested.

Lily nods. "Tyler is right Key. You know what, we can even leave right this second. Actually, can we André?"

"Absolutely!" André agrees and right before Keya can react the couple is already saying their goodbyes and in just a couple of seconds they're already out of our sight.

"I can't believe they just left us that easily." Keya reacts but instead of feeling sad or annoyed, she surprisingly looks okay and proceeded to the screen to tap something. When I went and look on it she changed the players name into her name and mine into jackass.

"Jackass?" I reacted. "Are you kidding me?"

She giggles. "What? Got a problem with that? Now, go on! Impress me with your bowling skills Mr. Seguin because earlier I guess André is only saving your ass."

"Excuse me?" I said giggling in total disbelief.

"You're excused." She replied sarcastically as she grins at me. "Go on!"

I look intently at her giving him a come-watch-me-win look right before throwing the ball, for her sake because I definitely know she's looking at me, I make a big production out of my turn, flexing my arms, stretching forward in a way that makes my ass stick out.

When I turn my head, Keya is fanning herself using both of her hands exhaling.

"Man, is it hot in here?" She announces.

And the next thing I know, she’s pulling her hair up on a messy bun and removes her cardigan leaving her  with her black tanktop and I glimpse her shoulders and chest, and my mouth goes completely dry. I return to the seating area and grab my beer. We’re both on our third beer, but there won’t be another one for me since I am driving.

I gulp down the cold liquid as Keya saunters to get a ball, her gait more seductive than ever. She tosses spins around, and actually licks her lips.

Jezz!!!

Her first throw knocks over eight pins.

"That’s your best so far!" Standing at the edge of the lane, I offer words of encouragement. "Go finish the rest Momma. You’ve got this.”

"Really? I haven’t bowled a single spare yet."

"Stop doubting. Come on!" I encouraged but still it didn't happen. Her second ball rolls into the side.

“You jinxed it.” She complained and tries to brush past me.

But then I hook an arm around her slender waist before she can escape. I want to tug her body against mine and kiss the hell out of her, but I settle for a chaste peck on her upper neck.

“Did you just kiss me?” She asks in amusement.

“Yeah. Got a problem with that?” I rest my hands above her ass, fighting the urge to move them lower. "You look beautiful tonight!"

"Only tonight?" She asks smiling. "What about yesterday? Or the day before that? Or even tomorrow?"

I chuckle.

My palms dip half an inch lower, but then I think, screw it. My back is to the other patrons, and nobody can see what my hands are doing, anyway. So I give her a nice, firm squeeze.

She makes a husky sound. "Bloody hell Seguin, you can't just do that we're out here in public!"

"So?"

"You can’t just go around squeezing my arse!"

"Why not?" Keya pauses. Several seconds tick by before she shrugs. She was just silent looking at me.

Grinning, I squeeze those juicy ass cheeks again, then give them a light smack before going to take my next turn.

I don’t throw a strike this time. One stubborn pin insists on staying upright, but I knock it over on the second throw. Once again I’m Keya is losing, but she doesn’t care. After the final numbers flickers on the screen, we sit on the bench to rest and drink the rest of our beers.

I rest my hand on her thigh, absently stroking. She doesn’t push me away,
but she does give me a contemplative look.

"Is it just me or you’re a very handsy guy?" She asks after chugging her beer.

"Is that a problem?"

"No, I just didn’t expect that from you... That you are very affectionate." She commented.

"Now, you already know." I replied pulling her onto my lap, she squeaks out surprised. But she recovers quickly, and soon she’s rubbing her sweet ass all over me as she tries to get comfortable.

Damn, she smells so good.

I breathe in the scent of her shampoo, sweet with a mere trace of spice. I couldn't help but plant kisses on her shoulders. I like it a lot.

"Tell your boner to stop poking my butt!" She grumbles finishing her beer.

"Hey, you’re the reason I even have a boner." I replied lowering my voice.

She laughs. "Alright, we should close this game down. We should not go home late, we have a baby waiting for us to come home."

"Might as well."

Bowling with a boner is totally not easy, but I still managed. I beat her for  the nth time, then we return our shoes, pay for our lane and went home to our son.