wing part 2

When he's drunk:
"Y/n!!!!!" You heard someone yell from the kitchen. You sigh as you put your phone down. "Yes. I'm coming." You groan. You get out of bed, still in your hoody and sweatpants, before running down the stairs to the kitchen. You stand stock still as you see Wing writing with a board marker all over the kitchen walls.
"Ummm Wing-" You try and say before Wing interrupts you.
"The answer for A is not something you could find easily..." He muttered trailing on while he continued writing.
"Oh god, I thought I was done with math in school." You mutter.
"What is this....this wonderful feeling!?!?" Wing stares at the ceiling amazed before getting back to writing on the walls. You shake your head, confused and weirded out. You decided to leave him alone until you heard him mutter.
"Maybe it was the grape juice from earlier..." You stop in your steps. You turn around slowly and look at Wing.
"What....grape juice?" You ask. He shrugs pointing at a bottle on the table.
"Crap! Wing that was my expensive wine!" You moan running to the bottle and cradling it in your arms.
"You ok baby? I know I said that I would only drink you when I'm stressed but today was na accident I'm sorry." You talk to the bottle as if it is your baby.
"Anyone came in right now...they would think you're the drunk one." Wing informs me. I shake my head before putting the bottle down.
"You're an adult. You are allowed to drink wine. So it's ok. But never ever. Not in a billion years....touch my baby." You say walking away with the bottle.

Yours and his nen abilities:
Wing's nen abilities: no idea.
Yours: can imagine anything into reality but it is limited to a certain amount of time

When your on your periods:
"It hurts." You whine holding the hot water bottle close to your stomach.
"I know, y/n, I know." Wing sighs. You had been complaining about your stomach cramps for over an hour now and Wing had gotten up to make you some tea.
"You're gonna be fine, have some chocolate." Wing says quickly, shoving chocolate in your mouth. You munch on it before lying down again. And just like that you spent the whole week under the care of Wing and every time you got angry he just shoved chocolate in your mouth.

Your hobbies:
Blind painting - sitting in a dark room with a blindfold on with a blank canvas in front of you is one of the things you love doing
Karate - fighting and breaking Jaws is also fun :)

When he turned neko:
"Y/N!" You heard Wing scream from the bathroom. You mentally curse as the lipstick you were applying to your lips moved to the side.
"What?" You ask, annoyed. There was silence. You grumble before getting up and walking to the bathroom.
"Seriously Wing, I got lipstick all over my-" you pause mid sentence as you see Wing staring at himself in the bathroom mirror,panicking. He had a set of grey cat ears and a curling tail at the back.
"Mouth." You finish. Wing looks at you and takes a deep breath.
"It's fine. It's ok. It will wear off." He convinces himself. He flashes you a smile.
"Ready?" He asks. You just gawp at him.
"Wing-" you try and say.
"Just don't mention it." He sighs heavily before walking out. You fix your makeup, still half shocked. You silently walk down the stairs and then grab your purse and wait for Wing to lock the door so you can go on a date.
As you two walked down the streets, people gave you both (mainly Wing) weird looks. You kind of snicker as you realize how funny he looks.
"What's funny?" Wing asks.
"Nothing,sir." You stand up straight.
You spent the whole day just secretly taking pictures of kitty Wing the first.

What your couples playlist has in it:
Couple playlists name: relaxation throught music
1: money - Lisa
2: 10 hour whales sound for relaxation
3: loveee song - Rihanna
4: relaxing forest sounds 1 hour loop
5: Harleys in Hawaii - Katy perry

When you hear him singing:
"I'm on dishes duty today." Wing says after picking up the dishes. And taking them to the kitchen.
"Yay." I mutter, too focused on the game I was playing. You carried on playing while Wing was washing dishes. You could hear him saying something so you paused your game and creeped into the kitchen.
"You know I'll give a bleep about you everyday guess it's time that I tell you the truth. If I share my toys will you let me stay, don't wanna leave this playdate with you." He sings quietly.
"You sing!?!?" You exclaim loudly. Wing doesn't even flinch.
"I saw you walk in you know, and yes I guess I do." He says, unbothered.
"Why didn't you tell me?!?" You ask incredulously.
"You never asked." He says."and by the way I sing to you when you sleep,"
"I could get hit by a truck and still wouldn't know." You remark.
"And did you just bleep out your own swear?" You snicker.
"I don't use foul language." Wing replies profusely. (Idek what that means but yh)

What he absolutely adores about you:
Your confidence. He describes it to every person he meets:
"She could be butt naked in a crowd and still walk with her head held high."
You never stopped him from praising your confidence because you love it.

When your siblings spy on you:
You don't have siblings. Even if you did you haven't told anyone or even told your siblings where you are in the world.

Where they like to kiss you:
The top of your head. It makes him feel "mature"

When you get drunk:
Nah. You have never drank too much and as soon as you feel a little bit tipsy. You force yourself to stop.

When you see them cheat:
Wing doesn't keep contact with anyone other than you and zushi.
(Lonely but happy)

What underrated anime would you guys watch together:
Dr stone. (An anime about how everyone in the world turns to stone and then billions years later one guys stone breaks and he is a clever scientist so he tries to bring everyone back with science.) Educational and exciting.

When he cooks for you:
You guys take turns cooking :))

A/N
Heyooo ppl of the world, long time no see sooooo any tea? Any break ups? Marriages? Divorces? Food overload? Single but happy? Single but depressed? Tell meeee. Well sorry for the late update but....here you are🤷🤷