stealing his hoodies

Gon:
You woke up early in the morning and made sure Gon was asleep. Once you made sure, you tiptoed over to his wardrobe and started taking his hoodies out. You wear one and inhaled the good smell. you sigh happily and go to have breakfast. Once Gon wakes up he comes to the kitchen and yawns. "Hey babe." You greet him and started making some breakfast. You two sat down and ate silently. He hadn't realised yet. Once you guys had finished food. Gon got up to put the dishes away. He turned around and sees you properly, he blinks repeatedly, "Is that my hoody?" He asks.
"uhhhh no?" You say but it sounds like you were ASKING. He smiles lazily and hugs you. you rest your head on his chest. "My hoody looks great on you." Gon whispers in your ear. You smile into his chest. (aahhhhhh this is so cute!!!!! uwu!)

Killua:
Killua was downstairs eating dinner. You just had a shower so you just grabbed one of Killuas hoodies and ran downstairs. You quickly say hi to Killua and give him a peck on the cheek before grabbing a water bottle. Killua stares at you, "Is that my hoody?" Killua askes you. You shrug and take a swig of the water, "Yeah, so?" You say. You sat down on the chair next to Killua. He grabs the hoody and pulls you close.
"You know you should ask me before taking my clothes. I love this hoody and now you have your perfume all over it." Killua states.
"But i like your hoodies. you have great style." You whine. Killua mutters something about "cute little shit." before turning around. Secretly he buys a lot of hoodies just so you can have them.

Kurapika:
yeah.... this dude doesn't wear hoodies.

Leorio:
You took Leorios hoody so that you were warm. Leorio loved it. He wouldn't stop taking pictures of you.

Hisoka:
This guy. He doesnt wear anything other thanm his clown clothes.

Illumi:
Ok. its a habit of yours to sleep in Illumis hoodies. One time Illumi was searching for it, "Hey y/n, where's my-" He says seeing that you're wearing it. "Take it off." He says simply. "Why? Its warm." You shrug. He blinks at you scarily so you quickly take it off and pass it to him. you never touched his shit after that.

chrollo:
His hoodies are precious to him. One time he was having a meeting with Feitan, Phinks, Shizuku and Machi. You walk in wearing chrollos hoody and interrupt chrollo. "Why the hell is the internet so slow? I needed to ask my friend where they moved the crown of Douma." Chrollo sighed impatiently and glares at you and stops. "Is that....my hoody?" You glance down and shrug. Machi from behind was making signs, saying run away. You stare confused. "Babe. Take it off before I end up making you sleep on the sofa." He says steely. that was a bad thing to say. It was that time of the month and you werent dealing with his bullshit. "Excuse me? You know what Im keeping this so you can fuck off. i'm gonna be sleeping on the bed and you can sleepm on the sofa so i hope you keep your dirty, foulmouthed words to yourself. apologise!" You glare. He got scared pretty easily and said sorry. It left a lasting impression on the spiders.

Feitan:
again, this dude doesnt wear hoodies.