when your on your periods😢😭

Gon:
You woke up bad mood. You had breakfast, bad mood. You changed, bad mood. After all this bad mood, Gon was getting kinda worried. "Hey Y/N are you ok?" He asks. You snap your neck towards him and glare, "Am i ok? Are you ok? Is this world ok? Is ANYONE ok? No, its not so why should i be?" You snap. Gon steps back. you fold your arms and stomp upstairs and grab Gons hoody and wear it. Gon just stared at your receding figure. After a few minutes you sigh and hop back down the stairs. Gon was just staring sadly at the carpet. You hug him, "Im s-sorry Gon, im just having a bad day." You sniffle. Gon hugs you back and rubs your back, "What's wrong?" He asks. You shift uncomfortably and whisper it into his ear. His eyes widen and he blushes embarresed. Then you both just hugged each other silently. He ended up buying s large boxes of ice cream and snarfing them down with you while watching netflix.

Killua:
You weren't feeling good at all. Killua had gone out for his early morning jog and you just closed the blinds, ignored the bed and lay down on the floor. You played your depression playlist and cried over the most saddest songs on earth. You did this for about half an hour when Killua came home. He walked into the room, opened the blinds, turned the music off and stared at you on the floor.
"Go away," You groan, while turning around.
"What are you doing Kitten?" He asked. You mutter something and Killua sits on the floor next to you. "Speak louder," He says. You groan, "I just wanna cry, leave me alone!!" Killua just sighs and shakes his head.
"Periods?" He asks quietly. You nod glumly. Killua smiles and runs downstairs. A few minutes later he comes back with 6 chocolate robots. He shuts the blinds and turns the music off. He lies down on the floor next to you. You smile at him and hug him. Then you both cry at the songs all day. At one point Gon, Kurapika and Leorio came. They heard the sobbing and tried coming in but Killua told them to leave them alone and that they're fine. Kurapika was a bit worried but Gon said, "If Killua says they're all right then I believe them!" Then they left.

Kurapika:
Before you woke up. Kurapika was all ready. He had your dates marked on his calender. He took you to a sauna and then he massaged you, then you guys went to the movies. Your week was eventful. At the end youj never felt pain at all.

Leorio:
He never even noticed you were on your periods. One reason was that you never got cramps, mood swings or anything. Then again he was suspicious once but to not have to embaress yourself you did a whole split just to prove you weren't. (I can do this as well so dont say its impossible ;) )

Hisoka:
He ignored you. For. The. Whole. Week. "I dont know how to deal with this baby girl, " He explained smoothly after the week was over. You forgave him because he bought you a big bar of chocolate.

Illumi:
You had cramps. That same night you and Illumi were going on a mission. You were moaning and grumbling in bed. Illumi slipped through the window and stared at you. "What's wrong?" He asked. You tell him about your situation and he stared at you disguisted. He left for the mission but once he came back he bought you a bunny shaped hot water bottle but he said he would burn it if you mentioned it.

Chrollo:
Chrollo was explaining to Phinks how one of his abilities works. You were walking up to him. "Chrollo!" You shouted excited. He turned to look at you. You started running but then stopped. You then just looked down at the floor and quietly just lay down. You stared at the sky. Until the head of Chrollo blocked your view. "Queen?" He asked. "What happened." You sigh and tell him to lie down with you. He lay down without hesitation, clearly worried for you, you sigh and tell him about your situation. He nods in understanding and then he picks you up and puts you in bed. You got treated like a queen. Chrollo gave all his attention to you.

Feitan:
In the morning at 11:30 AM Feitan started shaking you awake. You groan and turn. "What?" You snap at him. "Wake up sleeping beuty. You never sleep this late. Are you ok?" Feitan asks. You groan and throw a pillow at him. "Just leave me alone." You groan. Feitan wanted to fight but he could tell you werent in the mood. He ended up asking Machi who explained it. Feitan then bought (stole) chocolates and a giant TV so you can watch My Hero Academia.