when you get drunk part 2

Hisoka:
You were refereeing a match when you got hit by toxic fumes again (hmmm deja vu?). It wasn't lethal, it just made you feel drunk. After the match you stumbled back to Hisokas room. He was out so you decided to make food. You decided to cook mac and cheese. Easy enough right? WRONG. Everything around you was wiggling...and...jiggling. You held the counter to steady yourself and took deep breaths. Then you started cooking. By the time Hisoka came home you were slurring your words and walking wierdly. "Y/n? What is up with you?" Hisoka asks looking at you wierded out. "N-Nothing baby gorl whats the masser with chu?" You say tryna sound like hisoka before slumping down in a fit of giggles. Hisoka rolled his eyes at your terrible reenactment. "Are you drunk?" He asks.
You shrug before grabbing a bowl of your homemade Mac and Cheese.
"L-l-look at this! I made it for you!" You grin widely at him while shoving it in his face. He wrinkled his nose as the smell of fish reached his nose. Wait. Fish? Hisoka thinks, Fish? In Mac n cheese? He thought. "Why is there fish in here?" He asks you. You shrug, "I may have just added raandom things..
" Hisoka sighs and suddenly you have the urge to puke. You rush to the toilet and start puking. Suprisingly, Hisoka held your hair back while you puked, "Baby girl, what have you been doing while i was away?" He asks. You groan and wipe your mouth. Hisoka tutts and picks you up before lying you down. He stroked your hair and you fell fast asleep.

Illumi:
You were drunk. I don't know how or why and i'm not bothered asking, chile anyways so, You were sat on your bed giggling for no reason when Illumi jumped through the window. "Hey y/n." He says before walking to the toilet. "Heyyyyy bugaboii." You slurred crawling over to where Illumi was putting his long hair into a ponytail. "Why are you drunk?" He asks, smelling the alcohol with his mole like nose. "I don't know baby..." You say before putting your head in his lap. He stroked your hair and you hummed and sang lightly, "My axe is my buddy, he'll thump into your hoody, me and my axe will make your white hoodies red-" Illumi interupted you by saying, "Y/n cmon you need to eat something otherwise the drunkness won't go away." He grabs your hand and takes you to the kitchen where there was leftover pasta. He warmed it and put it in front of you. "Eat." He commanded you. You huff and cross your arms before turning away. "No. I don't wanna eat this." You say. Illumi sighs and says, "What would you like to eat, y/n?" You smirk evilly and turn to him and whisper in his ear, "You." Before sitting back in your seat. Illumi just blinks at you. "What?" He says.
"I wanna eat. You." You explain smirking devilishily. Illumi just stares at you, "You can't. Im too big." He says. You widen your eyes, "Oh really, you think I can't take it?" You say, your smile growing wider by the second,
Illumi scoffs, "Babe, you couldn't even get my foot in your mouth never mind ALL of me." You look at him with a seriously? look. You facepalm and sigh. "Nevermind im not in the mood anymore." You sigh before trudging to bed leaving a confused Illumi tryna figure out what he said.

Chrollo:
(Ok umm this is a teeny weeny bit smutty. i dont even know if thats a word. anyways carry on:)

You and Shalnark had a bet and you lost so you had to drink a WHOLE BOTTLE of alcohol. Once you had finished it you threw the bottle as shanark and Phinks cheered you on, "Go me, go me, go me!" You say, cheering for yourself. You stand up and wipe your hands, "You know what let's dance." You say. You put your favourite song and started dancing. You spun around and shalnark, phinks and Machi cheered you on. Then they stopped cheering and you banged into a wall. Scratch that, not a wall, a body. You look up and just look at Chrollos face. "What are you guys doing?" Chrollo asks, looking at Feitan who was just stood in a corner.
"I. dont. know." He replies slowly before turning around and staring at the wall. "Hey babe." You grab chrollos face and make him look at you. He wraps his arms around you and pulls you close, he sniffed your hair and wrinkled his nose, "Are you drunk?" He asks seeing your flushed cheeks and sleepy eyes. "N-N-no im not drunk *hiccup* what makes you think that?" You say smiling innocently at him. "Babe go to our room i'll talk to you later." He says sending you off. You huff and mutter under your breath, "Dickhead." Well, you thought you said it under your breath but you said it PRETTY loud. Machi muffled her laughter and Chrollo turned to look at you, "Shit." You say out loud before running to your room.
Half an hour later Chrollo came to his room and saw his lights setting changed to a dark red. This was bad because this setting was only used for when.....you get the idea. He walked in slowly and saw you sat in bed looking at him seductively. You bite your lip tryna looka as undrunk as possible. You play with your long/short/medium hair. Chrollo sat on the edge of the bed and looked at you with a teaseful expression, "My oh my what is this pleasant surprise?" He asks. You crawl over to him and you straddle him and wrap your arms around his neck, "I dont know what you're talking about baby." You say, playing dumb. Chrollo chuckles and looks at you, "Are you sure about this love?" he asks. You roll your eyes at him, "Just kiss me already." You say before crashing your lips against his. You break away for breath, "You're gonna be the death of me." Chrollo says under his breath.

Feitan:
You were drunk because you got peer pressured by machi and shizuku. You were on your 60 bajillionth (well you lost count a while back) shot.
Feitan had just walked in and you didnt realise. Machi and shizuku made up an excuse and left and you turned around to meet Feitans black eyes. He kissed your forehead and said, "If you were gonna drink you could've at least warned me." He said. You shrug and giggle. "Feitaaannn babyy, come with meee let's go and have a pineapple!" You say while pulling Feitans arm. You were kinda weak because of the alcohol so it felt like you were moving an iron weight. Feitan groaned and moved. You went to the kitchen and looked through the fridge for some pineapples. You found one and started cutting it. Then your vision went blurry and you accidently cut your finger, "fuck." yous say softly. Feitan is next to you in a flash. He grabs your finger and examines it, he tutts before grabbing a plaster from the drawer and putting it on you, "be careful idiot." He says before grabbing the knife before cutting up the pineapple. He puts the pineapple in front of you but it suddenly doesnt seem appetizing to you. You push it away and instead climb into feitans lap and order him to take you to the bed. He sighs but complys. He arrives in your room but you had already fallen asleep so he kissed you goodnight.

Authors note:
hello people of the world,

So, depressing news, while i was writing this book my cousin went missing and i partly feel like its my fault. We are still looking for hima dn im praying to god that we find him. His sister is crying and i feel like the worlds worst persona dn im writing this to take my mind off it. I dont know what to do so i think writing will help. Im sorry, for putting this on you guys but im holding too many emotions back so... yeah. sorry. Hopefully by next update, he will be back.

Bye!