when you see them cheat part 2

Hisoka:
You had been out for the whole day since it was your day off. You were walking back to your hotel room when you got a message from an unknown number:

Unknown number:

Y/n:Who are you? Why are you sending me this?

Y/n:
Who are you? Why are you sending me this?

Unknown number:
He doesn't even love you.

Y/n:
*blocked*

You slowly slide down the wall and stare at the picture in horror. He wouldn't do that. Would he? Obviously Hisoka has a menacing aura and you didn't want to die so you just sent him the picture and said, "Don't come near me." You then proceeded to running away to your parents home for a while.

Illumi:
Bit- NOW THIS MOHFUCKER IS L O Y A L. I mean- he's an assassin and all but he won't be attracted to any other women because they are all stanky losers compared to you. YOU ARE A QUEEN DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU ANYTHING DIFFERENT.

Chrollo:
You had just come back from a mission. It was quicker than expected. You yawned and walked through the mouth of the cave of the hideout. You went to the kitchen first and grabbed a whole bottle of milk. You opened it up and took a sip. You then proceeded to go to your shared bedroom with chrollo. You opened the door and stared at chrollo, who was pinned underneath a blonde chick. She was kissing him. Wait, she kissed him? you thought. When Chrollo saw you, he kicked the blondie off him and stood up. The girl stood up and smirked at you. "My oh my, who is this babe?" She says. Chrollo stares at you wide-eyed. "It's not-" You yawn. "Save your excuses "babe". I dont wanna hear it." You open the bottle of milk and slowly pour it over the girls head. She screamed and the milk poured down in her hair, her shirt, socks, shoes and all. You didnt stop until there wasn't even a drop left. "You know, you could've done way better." You scoff. The blonde bitch faints and you look down on her, "Pathetic." You roll your eyes. "Babe!" Chrollo says. You tutt. You turn around and walk up to him before kneeing him in the groin. Chrollo doubles over in pain. "Don't even try and look for me!" You call back as you walk out, calm.

Feitan:
Feitan wouldn't cheat. Girls are disguisting in his opinion. Except you of course, He once did this:
Y/n: Babe would you ever cheat on me?
Feitan: Eww, girls are disguisting.
Y/n: *Stares at him with sad eyes*
Feitan: *blushes* except you.
Y/n: *smiles and hugs him* I love you too!