FIRST KISS💋

Gon:
You and gon were having a staring contest. The others were bustling around the room. You sat cross legged in front of gon and he sat the same in front of you. It had been 30 seconds. You couldnt do it so you decided to blink. Once you blinked Gon kissed you. You were so shocked you didnt know what to do.
"Sorry! You looked really cute!" Gon says. He gets up and leaves and everyone is staring at him in shock.
"Did....that.....just.....happen?" Killua asks, shocked.

Killua:
You were in your bedroom with Killua. You decided to eat some pocky while Killua showered you put one end in your mouth and started eating it. Killua came out in just a pair of shorts and pointed to the stick.
"Is that pocky?" He asks. You nod. He makes a sly face and creeps up to you. You stare at him confused until he takes the pocky from the other end and finishes it. He kissed you until you couldnt breathe. He smirks and runs out with your pocky box. You were too shocked to run after him.

Kurapika:
You and kurapika were going on a date on valentines day. You got to a cafe. He ordered and both of you talked for a while. You got a notification from your dad but it was all joined up your face scrunched up in confusion as you tried to read it. Kurapika said, " y- y/n.... can we kiss?" You look up at him and blush. You nod and then quickly you two share a kiss and then look away a little embarrassed.

Leorio:
You and leorio shared a kiss at the movies. He didnt ask. He just saw your adorable face and decided to kiss you. You couldnt talk properly for hours.

Hisoka:
Hisoka was lying down on his bed and you came in. You were tired and you had bruises on your arms where the fighters had accidentally punched you. You go in and jump on the bed next to hisoka.
"Aahhhhhh my arms hurrt." You groan. Hisoka smirks and grabs your arm. He starts kissing the bruises and you look at him blushing. You turn away. When you look back Hisoka kisses you. And you LIKED it.
(Personay i dont get why ppl like a pedo but then again everyone is different)

Illumi:
You got captured by some thugs and Illumi found you bloodied up in a dark alley. He saw the thugs there and beat them up and then killed them. He picked you up and kissed you and said sorry for leaving you alone. You forgave him right then and there.

Chrollo:
Chrollo was ignoring you again. You had a very bad idea. You took away his bible and danced away.
"You have to give me a kiss if you want this." You say waving the book in front of his face. He gets up and walks up to you. He grabs your waist and pulls you close. He then proceeds to kissing you. You melted into his touch so much your horny ass didnt realise he had taken the book.

Feitan:
You and Feitan were on a mission as a couple but the thugs you were after were suspicious. When you guys tracked them they turned around so Feitan grabbed you and kisses you. You kissed him back until you realise the thugs had gone. Feitan lets go of you. "Quick thinking Feitan." You say blushing. He mutters something about kissing you for too long. And leaves, your baby was embarrassed.