meeting each other

Gon:
Your dad had sent you out of the house to go do something outdoors but you wanted to just stay inside and watch some tv. You decided to go to the beach since it is near your house and you can beat your sisters rock skipping record. Once you get there you pull your hood over your hair and took your sandals off. You started grumbling about your dad while taking your anger out on the rock. Suddenly a boy comes behind you and looks at you with big eyes.
"Excuse me, Would you like to come fish with us?" He said. You look at him wierdly.
"Me?" You ask.
He chuckles, "Yes you. You looked kinda lonely so I thought you could probably use some company." You smile shyly and say, "if thats ok with you and your friends," The green haired boy looks at you wierdly,
"How did you know my friends are here?" You smirk and point behind you,
"Those guys are watching you with a look of responsibility, they are making sure you are ok so I figured they were  your friends." The boy smiles widely.
"Im Gon Freecs, nice to meet you!"
" Nice to meet you Gon freecs, Im F/N L/N

Killua:
You were going to this school to pick up your little sister when you saw a boy wondering around, he looked lost so you go up to him and ask him,
"Hi there, are you lost?"
He glares at you,
"Just leave me alone." He snaps at you.
"Fine then. No need to be rude. Meanie." You glare back and walk off in a huff.
"Wait!" The boy shouts from behind, he walks up to you and stands in front of you.
"What." You glare at him annoyed.
"Well... i am kimd of lost, so could you maybe just.... tell me how to get to widshin school?" He says sheepishly.
You sigh, "Follow me, Im going there anyways." You walk to the school and the boys starts asking you questions.
"Whats your name?" He asks.
"Y/N," You say, cheerful again.
" Im Killua." He says.
" Nice Name!" You say. He shrughs and is silent. Once you arrive at the school your little sister jumps into your arms.
"Sissss!!!!" She screams.
" Hello sis, How was school?" You ask.
" AMAZING!! I made a new friend, Alluka!" She screams and points at alluka. You look at Alluka who is hugging Killua.
"Hi Alluka, so I heard you are my little sisters new best friend!" You say cheerfully.
Alluka looks at you shyly, then looks at Killua.
"Um Yeah, she is my good friend." She says shyly. You bend down to her height and say, " You should come to our house with your brother sometimes!" Alluka smiles happily and Killua shrugs.
" here is my number call me later and we can arrange a playdate," You take the number and watch him leave abruptly. You sigh and go home.

Kurapika:
You were walking in a museum when you spotted a guy who was staring sadly at a book. You dont even know why but your feet led you to him.
"Are you ok?" You ask looking at him concerned. He looks up surprised and looks at your e/c eyes.
"Oh, i'm....fine." he says. You look at him pointedly, anyone can tell he isnt and you tell him that, he sighed and smiled at you.
"What made you come over and help a total stranger like me?"
You shrug, " I dont like seeing people sad,"
"Im Kurapika." He smiles.
" Y/N." You smile back.
You talked for a while and he gave you his number,
"Let's meet up again and I might tell you why im sad." He says before passing you his number.

Leorio:
You were at the park and you had sprained your ankle. No one was around and your phone was dead so you just lay down on the floor and waited until someone noticed you. Without realising, you fell asleep. Soon after you hear someone saying hello repeatedly, you open your eyes and see some guy staring at you, you quickly sit up but end up banging heads. He rubs his head and you rub yours  you keep saying sorry but he said its ok
"Anyways, why are you lying down on the ground?" He asks. You rub your head sheepishly,
"Well, i tripped and sprained my ankle." He nods and takes a look at your ankle, he takes some stuff out of his briefcase and bandages (is bandages a word??) it up.
Then he carrys you to your house after you tell him where you live. He opens the door puts you on your bed
And asks if you live alone, you say yes. He sighs and says.
"Im mr Leorio. Im a student studying for a doctorate, and you are?"
"Y/N," you say. He gives you his number and says call him if I need anything.

Hisoka:
You were working at heavens arena as a referee for a match. You were new to this job so you got lost, you walked into a random room and saw a shirtless guy staring at you confused. You remembered his name. Hisoka. He was quite famous here. When you finally realised you zoned out, you gasp and quickly bend and say sorry repeatedly. Hisoka smirks and looks at you up and down.
"Mmmmm.... you like what you see?" He says gesturing at his body. You nod absent-mindedly then realise what you just did and gasp and say sorry again and shut the door and run away. You didnt realise your cheeks were on fire.

Illumi:
You were fed up and tired. Your stepfather was a pedo and you were getting sick of him. So tonight you had decided to kill him. You had enough money now to run away so as you crept quietly to his room you heard someone else coming from the window. You stand in shock as you see a guy with long black hair slitting your stepfathers throat. He finally sees you staring and he was about to run off but you shouted  "wait!" He glances back at you as you whisper,
"Thank you." He stares at you confused then he walks up to you.
"What for?" He asks.
You gulp. "For.... killing him." He nods thoughtfully and says.
"Just doing my job...."
"Y/N."
"Just doing my job y/n, otherwise my name would not be illumi zoldyk." And with that he runs away.

Chrollo:
You were sick of this bitch. Everytime you tried to take something this bitch would come and steal it, so you decided to get rid of her. She came to steal the crown of the king of some random country. So when she came, you slit her throat in two seconds flat. You hated it. Your nails got dirty with blood and you hated it. You stare at her disgustedly as she chokes and dies. You were about to leave when a tall man steps from the shdows.
"You." That is all he syas.
" what about me?" You ask looking at him, he was good looking, not gonna lie.
"You killed member 6 (A/N i dont remember who is who so please forgive my mistakes.)"  He says shocked.

" member 6? Who, that bitch?" Yoh ask.

" Join the phantom troupe, I can see your potential!" He says excited.

"Ummm i mean, why not? Im bored anyways." So you join the phantom troupe. Yay...

Feitan:
You had newly joined the phantome troupe, everyone else was on a mission so when you arrived at the lair a man put his nails next to your throat.
"Who. Are. You?" He hissed.
" chill dude, im a phantome troupe member." You say nervously.
"Proof. Show me your tatoo." He hissed again.
"That is a... bit uncomfortable. My tatoo is on my back and i will have to take my shirt off..." you say.
He presses his nails harder into your throught. You yelp.
" show. Me." He hissed. You turn around so he can see your back and you take off your shirt. After a few minutes you say, " can i put it back on now..." The guy coughs and says yeah. When you turn around he is blushing.
"You must be Feitan. Im y/n" You say putting your hand out.
"Ugh... whatever." He says blushing, and walking away.