Vampire Chrollo

Ohioooo ppl!!!

Sorry i havent really been updatin but its beacuse i have exams so this is the last update for a long while sorryyyy.
This is for @ghostariix THX FOR THE IDEA LOVE.

"Y/n darling wake up please. Wake up.Wake up." You heard someone whisper in your ear. You groan and sit up, "what is it chrollo?" You rub your eyes and see chrollo standing next to the bed. "Cmon wake up, I'm hungry. This isn't the time to be sleepy." He says. You glare at him in the dark, "chrollo baby, it's literally 10 pm why are you hungry at this time, you had a whole meal before we slept." Chrollo shrugs and jumps onto the bed with agility. "Cmon baby pleaseeee." He says. You groan and flip the switch next to the bed, the lights turned on and you peered at chrollo, two of his teeth seemed....umm slightly larger than usual. Chrollo blinked at you impatiently. And you shook it off before walking to the kitchen. "So whaddya want?" You say before looking through the fridge.

"Blood." You heard him mutter. You closed the fridge and looked at him wierdly "what did you say?" You ask. Chrollo fumbles for an answer before saying, "uhh chicken seems good." You shake your head and sigh before grabbing a pack of chicken and some flavouring....stuff idk. You were frying the chicken when you saw chrollo looking at you with his mouth watering, you put down the plate and snapped your finger in front of his face, "chrollo what is up with you?" You ask. Chrollo blinks and pulls away from you. You stand in front of his face with a defiant stare. "Whats up?" Chrollos eyes were glinting a little red now. "Y/n, you smell.so.so.so.good." He says. You step back as everything started to make sense now. The sharp fangs, the blood he wanted, glowing red eyes

"Chrollo.....did you turn into a vampire?!?!?" You gasp. Chrollos eyes were now fully red, "maybe." He answers back. You widen your eyes. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Chrollo runs his hands through his hair. "Because. Y/n your blood smells so fucking good." He grabs you close and inhales your scent. At this point you are really weirded out. And scared. You step back and turned the stove off. "Sooo I guess you don't want the chicken right?" You laugh nervously. Chrollo licks his lips hungrily and you gulp. Suddenly an idea strikes you. "Hey chrollo, you want some blood? Then follow me," you say before running out. Chrollo catches up with you in an instant, "so where are we going?" He says casually. You focus on your running, "oh just to the nearest mafia ran town."" You say casually. You were running really slow compared to a vampire chrollo so he picked you up bridal style and ran. You just looked at the beautiful view you were getting from in his arms mmmhhhmmmmm. (Wtf is wrong with me). Without looking down chrollo said, "can you stop smelling so good." You glared and decided not to mention the fact that you smell like sweat. Once you reached the town you let chrollo run off and watched as he drained about 10 drug lords all at once. You were getting tired so you sat down next to a lamppost and fell asleep. Once chrollo was done the sun was almost about to come out. So chrollo grabbed you again and ran back home again. He slipped inside the house just before the first rays of the sun could touch him. He lay you down in bed and fell asleep. Once he woke up he was back to normal but you couldn't stop teasing him. Until he threatened to turn into a vampire and suck the blood out of you.