when they get freaky

gon:
(it pains me to write this but anyway)
you were shopping with your friend who was a guy. gon was busy so he never came. you went to Victorias Secret and your friend just waited outside. Gon had been spying on you guys this whole time. he walked up to the guy angrily, "who the fuck are you?" he growled. (Oh god, Gon SWORE and GROWLED aaahhhhh) "who are you?" your best friend looked at Gon wierdly. "Im her boyfriend! Now who are you?" gon answers.
"oh really, well she likes me more." your best friend replied. "oh really what makes you think that?" gon says through gritted teeth. "Because i know everything about her: her zodiac, her favourite holiday place, what she wears to sleep, her favourite colour." he says sneering at Gon. you came out and hugged gon happily, "Oh hey Gon you're here!" gon just flat out ignored you and looks at your friend,
"you may know her favourite colour but i know her favourite position." Gon smirks at him. You gasp and stutter, "G-g-gon wha'ts up with you?!?!" Gon grabs your hand and walks off, "it's not a lie though," he winks at you. you were so flustered. your friend stayed away from then.

killua:
you were at a friends house with Killua. You left to go to the toilet. that was a bad idea. you left two boys alone. as soon as you were out, your friend spoke up, "she doesn't love you, you should drop her." Killua stares at him and smirks, " And what makes you think she likes you?" your best friend chuckles, "She has never missed one of my football matches. She always cheers my name." you walk in just then and sit next to killua. " What are we talking about?" you ask completely oblivious. Killua sits forward and chuckles devilishly. "She may cheer your name at your "football game" but she screams mine all night." You yelp and cover Killuas mouth. "D-d-don't listen to him!" You protest blushing madly. "Listen we gotta go now soo goodbye!" you grab Killuas arm and run out.
"What's wrong with you killua?" You gasp out of breath. Killua shrugs and walks ahead, " just making sure he knows that my name is the only thing you'll be screaming."

kurapika:
you were hanging out with a boy. this boy was confessing his feelings to you when Kurapika came. "who are you?" he says to the boy. the boy looks at Kurapika and says, "Im her boyfriend, who are you." you try to protest but Kurapika shushes you. "What makes you think that?" Kurapika says.
The boy looks at him cockily, "Im the only one she pinned on her snap." Kurapika looked down and chuckled, "this funny to you, punk?" The boy growls. Kurapika looks up with scarlet eyes, "She might have pinned you on snap. but i have her pinned on my wall." You look up at Kurapika cheeks aflame, "K-Kurapika-" You stutter. Kurapika grabs you and runs away.

Leorio:
you were talking to one of Leorios co-workers and you were enjoying yourself, a few weeks later you come back and Leorio realised how close you two were getting. while you were getting some papers signed Leorio walked up to the co-worker, "Oi why are you talking to my girl?" The co-worker stares at him wierdly, " I just drive her to her house." He says.
"Leorio, what's wrong?" You ask. " Yeah well..." Leorio said wrapping his arm around your waist, "She rides me." You both walk off and you hide your blushing face in his chest.

Hisoka:
Oh sugar bun. He is always freaky.

illumi:
this guy probably wouldn't act freaky but if he had to he would probably say something like:

illumi: Dont touch her.
Random guy: Why not?
you: Illumi-
*Shushes you*
Random guy: Leave him baby. I'll buy a beutiful necklace.
Illumi: She likes mine better.
you: *stay quiet incase Illumi turns on you but your heart is going crazy.*

chrollo:
Phinks and you have been real close lately. Chrollo noticed it and one night questioned phinks.
"So i noticed you held Y/n hand today." chrollo said.
"I held his hand Chrollo, you were ignoring me and i wanted to hold yours so that's your fault." you say walking in the room and sitting next to Chrollo. All the spiders watched carefully. Chrollo cleared his thoughts and puts his arm around your shoulder, "That;s cool, you held hands? puh-lease she likes my hands around her throat at night way better." H estarts reading again. You yelp and cover your face. Phinks just cleared his throat awkwardly. Shalnark and Machi couldn't help but laugh out loud. It was really embarrassing.

Feitan:
You have been hanging out with shalnark and yesterday you held his hands to warm them a little. Today Feitan sat in front of shalnark and said, "Why did you touch her?" Shalnark shrugged, "She was just holding my hand." You wanted to interrupt but Machi shushes you.
"You wanna know where else those hands have been?" Feitan glares at Shalnark. You just stare at Feitan, mouth wide open in shock. So was Shalnark. Feitan looks at you and winks, "Close your mouth darling, a fly might fly in."