when he turned neko😸 part 1

Gon:
You woke up first. You were still sleepy so you just scratched your head and trudged to the toilet. Two minutes later you come out and hear Gon snoring lightly. You grabbed the blanket and threw it on the floor. What you saw was shocking, "GON!" you scream. He jumps out of bed, alert.
"what!? Where?! Who?!" He says, looking in all directions. You stare at him in shock. "Y/n?" He asks. You gulp and push him to the toilet so he could see his reflection. He yelps and jumps back when he sees his grey, tabby ears and tail. "What happened last night?" You ask. Gon runs around in a circle tryna grab his tail. "Huh? Oh yeah, the nen user hit us with some poison but i got most of it out my system. I guess this is what it does." He says lookin at his reflection distracted. You sigh, "How are we gonna fix it?" Gon takes out his phone and calls Killua:
Killua: Sup.
Gon: Hey Killua! I have...a...problem...
Killua: *sighs* Who did you kill?
Gon: No one! *You grab the phone and talk*
You: Hey Killua!
Killua: Hey.
You: So....basically Gon has turned into a half-cat.
Killua: .....
You: Killua?
Killua: WHAT!
You: ow! My ears!
Killua: Ok...calm down. Pheeew. Just do what you guys normally do. I'll....figure this out.
You: Ok! Byeeeee!

You end the call and pass the phone to Gon. "Well guess its breakfast time."
You sigh. You grab Killuas hand and drag him downstairs. "what do you want to eat?" You ask. Gon looks up and smiles at you, "Milk!" He says. You blink slowly. Milk? You sigh and grab a glass and fill it with milk. You pass it to Gon who thanks you and then tries to LICK it. "Uhhhh Gon, just....drink it." You say. Gon just keeps staring at the glass confused. You sigh and find a bowl and fill it with milk. You put it on the table and Gon quickly sits down and licks it. His tail moves side to side happily. You inner self squeals at his cuteness. Once he finishes you and him change and go over to Killuas house. The only reason you two go there is because he has a pool. You rush in wave a quick hello to Killua and go to his backyard. You whoop and jump into the water. You crash in and float to the surface. You saw Gon putting his toe into the water and shuddering before moving away, "Gon, cmon the waters warm!" You call him.
"Im good!" He shouts back. You sigh and go over to him. His ears were sad and floppy. You coo and scratch his ears. Gon sits up as you scratch. He sighs and sits back contendley (wtf i dont know how to spell) You smirked and went To Killuas kitchen and grabbed a can of tuna. You opened it up and looked for a bowl. Out in the backyard Gon sniffed and smelled a delicious smell. He followwed it to you. "Hey G-" You are interrupted before Gon starts sniffing you all over. He hugs you and sniffs your hair, "Gon?" You ask. Gon purrs and you giggle. "Let me go Gon I need to give you food." You whine. Gon groans but lets you go. He follows you to the Kitchen and stop and stares at the tuna with love hearts in his eyes. You laugh and pass it to him. He finished the bowl and asked for another. Sadly, it was finished. He then continued to sniff you. You scream and then giggle running away from him. Killua tells you to shut up but you dont listen. You run out on the streets with Gon at your heels. The whole day you spent running away from Gon. At night you go into your house tiredly. Gon was impatient with your slow walking. He picked you up bridal style and took you to bed. He lay down next to you and wrapped his tail around waist. Then you fell asleep on his chest.

Killua:
You walk up to yelling. Killua was in the bathroom. You rub your eyes sleepily, "Killua?" You say. Killua runs out and looks at you with wide eyes. You blink slowly at him. You look at him up and down. Up and down. Up and down.
"If you're done checking me out, we have a problem." Killua sighs impatiently. You blush and sit up, "You look like a neko." You say simply. Killua rolls his eyes. "Thanks kitten, i totally couldnt tell." You stick your tongue out at him before getting up. You walk around him. "Wow, Now you are a kitty, kitty." You say. He grabs his head, "What am i gonna do?" He whines exasperated. "I know exactly what you need to do." You say.
"You have a solution?" Killua says excited. "Ha! You wish. We need to take piuctures!" You jump up and down. Killua stares at you horrified. "Pictures?!?!? What the fu-" He says. you tutt at him before grabbing a shirt. "Put this on. Let's go have breakfast first and then we'll see what we can do." You tell him. Before going to the bathroom. Once you have gotten ready you run downstairs to where Killua is sat at the table staring at a bottle of milk. "What are you doing?" You say looking at him wierdly as you grab an apple. "The- It- Gaaahhhh." He stutters. You giggle. "You want milk kitty?" Killua glares at you unhappily before nodding glumly. You pour him milk in a bowl and he starts licking it. You coo at his cuteness. Killua looks up and you turn away pretending to be interested in the frayed end of your shorts. "Im not having this." Killua says pushing the bowl away. "Why?" You ask. He shrugs and calls Leorio, "Hey Leorio, I have a question. Why am I half neko?" He asks. Leorio says something and Killua looks more happier by the second. He ends the call, "Thank god!" He says. You look at him puzzled. "Leorio said I'll turn back by tomorrow." Killua explained. You nodded in understanding. It was a lazy day for you and Killua so you both just sat on the sofa. You started reading a book and Killua watched a movie. You unconciously started rubbing his ears. Killua was focused on the TV and you were focused on the book when you heard Killua purr. You turn to look at him sharply. Killua pauses the movie and turns to look at you. "Did....you....just......purr?" You ask. Killua blushes and stutters, "N-no?" But it sounds more like a question. You sit on top of him. "Killua? Did. You. Just. Purr?" You ask again. Killua looks the other way not answering. You squeal and Killua sits up. "Jeesh, dont break my eardrums. Cats have very sensitive ears." You hug him and look at him with puppy eyes. "Killua, can you purr again?" You ask. Killua widens his eyes and shakes his heard. You hug him hard and he falls back down on the sofa. "Pweasssssseeeee?" You ask. Killua groans and you start scratching his ears. You put your head on his chest and listen to the deep, throaty purr. You giggle and Killua blushes. After a while you and Killua decide to go shopping. You say Gon over there and you run over to him shouting his name. You were about to hug him when Killua steps in front of you. "Mine." He states. You scoff at him, "Gon's a friend Killua." Gon just stares at Killuas ears. Killua wraps his tail around your waist and pushes you behind him. You roll your eyes, "Stop it Killua." In the end Gon leaves and you and Killua go home. That night Killua slept with his head on your chest. you rubbed his ears till you fell asleep.

Kurapika:
He woke you up and he couldnt speak. He just gestured at his ears and widens his eyes. You gasp and touch his ears. He puts his head in his hands and groans and you just stare at him shocked. "What are we gonna do?" He sighs. You scream and laugh then you run to your wardrobe and grab a headband with cat ears. You put it on and then stand next to Kurapika. Then you take out your phone and start taking pictures. Kurapika groans and you take a picture and kiss his cheek. "You look sooooo cute!" You squeal. Kurapika winces and calls Neon's dad to warn him that he might not come to work. You silently wait until he finished. "Neon wants to go to a gala and i have to go aswell." Kurapika sighs. You gasp, "I got invited there aswell! You know what you go, I'll see you there." Kurapika whines put you make him put on a suit and push him out the house. An hour later you arrive at the gala were Kurapika was standing in front of Neon. The sequins on your dress start making reflecting the light. Kurapika looked down at one of them and tried to catch the spot of light. Melody and Neon watched as he followwed the spot light. You stopped walking when you realised that Kurapika was following the light. You giggle and start dancing. Kurapika pounced but never landed. You kept dancing until Kurapika realised you were making the light. "Not funny." He grumbled.

Leorio:
You woke up with the urge to sneeze. You sit up and sneeze an explosive sound. You saw Leeorio sat next to you shaking his new tail. You groan. It wasnt shocking, the thing is.... your allergic to cats. Leorio moves to hug you but you push him away, "I'm allergic- to-" You try to say before you sneeze. You apologise and run out the house and stayed at a hotel until Leorio was back to normal.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Authors note:
Hello people of the world,

OMG TYSM GUYS FOR THE READS AND VOTES! tbh, i never expected to get this much. Ive written three pieces of work, which arent good. I just like writing ideas that come to my mind. For a few days i've felt really sad for no apparent reason so I couldn't write so im sorry. Im also running out of ideas so dont be shy to give me any ideas. Im also thinking of doing a Q and A with the characters. Maybe i could do myself if any of you have questions for me. The sad thing about me is, yes, im a weeb but it would've been so much better if i could draw. I tried drawing killua but it just looks like an oompa loompa -_-. Anyways enough of my babbling, I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE BOOK!!!!!!!!!

                                                 - ilovestoriessomuch